Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm baaacckk!!!
I know it has only been a week but it feels like forever since I blogged. It has been a very long, exhausting week and I just haven't had anything captivating to write about. No one wants to hear about revolting delicious hospital cuisine or drainage tubes so I decided to wait until there was something a little more positive talk about!
 
So I have decided to link up with Jamie at This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
The first thing I am loving is that my Little is recovering like a champ! She is one week post surgery and the surgeon said she is doing better than any patient he has ever performed this procedure on. That just makes me so happy! Let me try to explain to y'all the surgery she had, I am no doctor so I will try and get this right. The condyles in her temporomandibular joint were deteriorating causing her chin to recede, extreme pain and headaches. (You know when people say they have TMJ when their jaw pops? Well it is really called TMD it is a disorder of the temporomandibular joint and that joint is what is abbreviated TMJ.) So this was pretty much a severe form of TMD from what I understand. They put all kinds of rods and plates in to stop the deterioration and support her chin and here is a picture of pre-op and day 6 post-op!
look at that pretty chin!!
 
Next, I am loving my new planner! I am the farthest thing from organized but when I was planning our wedding this wedding planner saved my life. So I decided when I saw this cute one at Target that I would make an attempt at being more organized in my everyday life! Not only is it super cute, it was cheap and I am going to get my Gran to monogram it for me!
 
Speaking of my chevron/monogram obsessions here are a few more things that fall in those categories that I am loving!
my new phone case from here
all of these cuties at Hobby Lobby
 
I am loving that it is raining today so I get to wear my pretty red rain boots. Although I am sure halfway through the day the sun will come out so I look like a fool. Whatevs. And yes I included the spot on the porch where our gutter leaks for dramatic effect.
 
I am loving that tomorrow is 4th of July!! I am not loving that I haven't had time to throw some red, white & blue awesomeness around my house but I think I will definitely have to give these cuties a shot for our annual family 4th of July cookout this weekend! I think I will put them in a mason jar with a sparkler just for fun! And the second one is my outfit inspiration for the party, maybe I can pull it off!
 
 
And last of all are some adorable chalk board prints that I am dying to get my hands on from J&Paper . Most everyone knows Jessica & her beautiful daughter Harper from her amazing blog Little Baby Garvin, I have been following her for I don't even know how long and they are the coolest mother/daughter duo out there! So when she started selling her chalk board art I was too excited and I just have to at least these three!
I know this is a very long post but hey I had a whole week to make up for! Make sure you go over and link-in to talk about what you're loving this dreary Wednesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment