Wednesday, February 12, 2014

21-23 Week Bumpdate!

Hey y'all! This post is coming to you from my couch where I have been pretty much all day! I hate snow but love being snowed in with my husband. We did venture outside for about 2.5 minutes for a few bump pics!
  Baby Size: Papaya

Weight Gain: I haven't weighed since my last doctor appointment so there is no telling at this point..  
 

Maternity Clothes: Mixture of both still.


Stretch Marks: No new ones that I can see.

 
Belly Button In or Out: In.

 
Sleep: Ugh between the insane back pain and constant need to pee I have not been getting much sleep. My husband also experienced the wrath of my pregnancy hormones when he woke me up from an afternoon nap after I had barely slept at all the night before. If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
 

Best Moment This Week: Today she was really kicking so I lifted up my shirt and could actually see my stomach moving! We have a strong little lady!
Worst Moment This Week: The lack of sleeping.
 
Miss Anything?: Sleeeeeep

 
Craving: Cucumbers and sour patch kid popsicles!
 
Queasy or sick?:The nausea spells have started coming back :( 

 
Looking Forward To: Spending another day snowed in with my hubby and hopefully getting some rest!

Mood: Not going to lie I am a bit moody lol but still very happy.
Movement: Lots and lots! She is still very low so those bladder hits are supperr uncomfortable.

 
Doctors Appointments: Not til the end of the month :(

11 comments:

  1. Looking adorable, mama!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww precious bump picture! And oh I remember the pee pains so well. Here I was trying to drink a ton of water with a pea size bladder. I felt like I lived in the bathroom ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OMG exactly! It is pretty much my second home!

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely adorable! I hope I look as gorgeous as you when I'm pregnant! I hope you're able to relax and get some rest today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh thank you so much, you're too sweet! And I did actually and it was great!

      Delete
  4. You've got the mama glow... beautiful, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! I have been missing your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nora is growing! Love it :)

    Because I love your blog so much, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. To check it out, visit peachstateofmindleh.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete