Thursday, February 13, 2014

Liebster Award Take 2!

Hey y'all! So idk about you but day 3 of being snowed in and I am pretty dang stir crazy! I will say it has been pretty productive though. I have finished some editing, did lots of cleaning and caught up on some much needed rest with my hubby! Over the past few months I have had a couple of Liebster nominations but haven't had a chance to actually get them done. I am so sorry to those of y'all who nominated me and I want you to know I really do appreciate them! So I looked back, saw who had nominated me and did a combo post of all the questions. So this is going to be a lengthy but fact-filled post!
 
 
1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Even though this color doesn't really "say" anything about me, I have always loved Razzmatazz because of the name! It is a very pretty pink/red color though!


2. What is your favorite smell? Oh gosh this is a hard one. I love yummy smells like candles and stuff but I do have two odd favorite smells. Grease (like an auto shop) reminds me of how my Papa smelled growing up. And the smell of a hospital + Escada perfume was my Mom's signature smell. She was a nurse and somehow made that yucky sterile/medicine smell, smell so good! {I also love the smell of racing gas, weirdo.}


3. What is the farthest you've been from home? Los Angeles!


4. Do you have a special talent? If so, what is it? It is more gross than special, I can burp on
command. Like really loud, long, man burps.


5. Who is your best friend? How did y'all meet? I am lucky enough have a few people I consider my best friends two of those being my husband and sister. The other person is of course the lovely Miss Lauren!! We met about a year ago when her and her hubby to be came to a birthday party at our house! We hit it off immediately and she quickly became one of the best friends I have ever had!  

 

6. Do you have any pets? A crazy little chiweenie named Hank!


7. What is your favorite sport to watch? Georgia Football, duh!


8. What is your favorite fashion accessory right now? This is hard, I love statement necklaces and infinity scarves!
 

9. Why did you start blogging? It was something I always wanted to do and finally Lauren & I decided we would start it together!
 

10. If you could give one piece of blogging advice, what would it be? Blog about what you want to blog about. Don't just spout off nonsense that you don't believe in just to gain followers. What you started as a fun hobby will turn into a chore.
 
1. What does the name of your blog title mean to you? I am an aspiring photographer and a life long photography lover so the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" has always had special meaning to me. I truly believe a picture can speak more than words ever can!


2. Why did you start blogging? It was something I always wanted to do!


3. Who is your favorite author? As cheesy as this is, Nicholas Sparks.


4. Sweet or savory? Savory! I am not much of a sweets person.


5. What is your idea of an ideal date? To be honest I am not much of a fancy date person. But since the beginning of our relationship Paul & I have taken tons of road trips together which has become something I love. We love to just drive, talk, sing and laugh together! For our honeymoon we drove to our resort in VA and one day while we were there decided to drive to New York City! Sounds crazy but we just enjoy that time together!


6. You are stranded at home for the evening all by yourself, what do you do? Ha. I can relate to this all too well from our recent snow days. I am most likely to spend my time editing my pictures, watching trash tv and playing Candy Crush.

 
7. What is your favorite go to scripture? Ooh. This is hard!  Psalm 34:4 is definitely a fav!

8. What is a crazy thing you have done? Flew to Los Angeles from ATL by myself just to see Paul for less than 48 hours!


9. Treadmill or running path?  I am not much of a runner but when I do I definitely prefer an outdoor path!


10. What is your favorite TV show and why? Another hard one! Of all time, Full House or Gilmore Girls. No explanation needed!

11. Guilty pleasure? Trashy reality tv. I get sucked in to things like Kim of Queens, KUWTK & Teen Mom 2. I know, I know, I am judging myself so you don't have to.

 
+How did you come up with the name of your blog? See above ^^
 
 
+What is your favorite movie? This is another impossible one for me to answer. But if I am going by what I have seen the most I would probably say "Coal Miners Daughter". I love Loretta Lynn and I never get tired of watching her story.

 
+Name your biggest pet peeve. Hmmm.. I despise when someone comes up to you and says "Are you okay? You look tired or like you don't feel good?" I know most of the time people have caring intentions when asking this question but it just really annoys me for some reason! Maybe I just look crappy today!

 
+Describe the perfect date. Again, refer to above!
 
 
+What is your biggest fear? My husband says I have watched too much SVU but I am terrified of being attacked in the dark!
 
 
+What is your biggest obsession? These days it is feeling my little girl move! I look forward to those moments all day long and now that I can sometimes see her move my belly I really obsess! I cannot imagine how out of control my obsession will be once she actually gets here!
 
 
+Who inspires you most? Hands down my mother. She was the most admirable person I ever knew and I strive every single day to be just like her.

 
+Describe yourself in three words. Independent, hard headed and caring.
 
 
+What is the best gift you've received? The sweet little gift from God that is growing in my belly! I can't wait to meet my little Nora Leigh!
 
 
+What beauty products do you swear by and can't live without? Hair gel and hairspray #curlyhairprobs and mascara!
 
 
+What is your favorite thing about blogging? The sweet and unique friendships I have formed!
 
 
For the sake of saving you from a 2 page post I am going to break the rules and skip the nominations, extra questions and 10 facts. Instead, I am nominating anyone who reads this to pick 10 questions from the 30 I just answered and do your own Liebster post! Everyone who actually takes the time to read this lil ol blog deserves a nomination!
 
 
Y'all have a great Valentines day and good weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment