Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So What Wednesday

Hey y'all. Sorry I have been so slack on the blogging lately, I have just NOT been feeling it. I am hungry & sleep deprived which does not leave any room for coming up with a witty blog post. However my mood is perfect for a "So What Wednesday" link up!




So what..if my lunch consisted of a grilled cheese and a very large slice of strawberry cake.



So what.. if I fell asleep for about 2 minutes while sitting at my desk.

So what..if we have ate out every night this week because I am too lazy to cook.

So what.. if I am watching Grey's Anatomy for the 23452th time from the beginning.

So what.. if the temperature varies 20 degrees in one week, I mean that's Georgia's job right. #sarcasm

So what.. if  I have left Nora's stroller and car seat sitting in the middle of my living room because I like to stare at it.

So what.. if I can't wait to go home and take a nap, growing a person is exhausting!

So what.. if I am trading a photo shoot for a hair cut. That's just smart business!

So what.. if I am out of things to say so what to!

Well that was fun! Don't forget to come back tomorrow and link up for day 2 of the Throwback Thursday link-up!




  

5 comments:

  1. I remember being so exhausted my first trimester. I would come home and literally just crash at 6:30 every night. I would use vacation days to sleep the entire day away. By week twelve I was great. I sure hope it gets better for you. Being sleepy all the time sucks, trust me, been there!

    I was the same with when we first got all of Cadence's things. I'd sit there and stair. Her entire nursery was organized...at 5 years old now, it's chaos and a mess, pure chaos...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does suck! I am just at the point where I wake up all through the night to pee or because my back hurts. It is killing me! I haven't put anything where it needs to be because I just love looking at everything!!

      Delete
  2. I am totally watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning again too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tired when pregnant I would literally sleep on the bathroom toilet at work to hide!!!! Haha!!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete