Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday Link-Up!

Hey y'all! I am so excited for day 2 of my Throwback Thursday link-up! If this is your first time stopping by, it is super simple. Just link-up and share some throwback pictures of whatever you want! Just make sure you put this button somewhere in your post so it links back here! 

athousandwords



 
Today I decided since my wedding was pre-blog, that my throwback would be a few of my wedding pictures. Seeing all of the soon-to-be brides and newlyweds constantly has me looking back on my own special day! There were so many things that didn't go the way they were supposed to but it was still the most amazing day of my life! My biggest advice for all you bride-to-be's, don't sweat the small stuff! I promise it will not matter after the fact.
 


























 
Sorry if that is a little picture overload! Now it's your turn!




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much! And thanks for linking up and following along!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bride!!! Love those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a gorgeous bride! I love your bridesmaid dresses! That is a color combo I have never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Funny story, that actually wasn't the intended color combo but thanks to a rogue bridesmaid who picked her own color instead of going with what was selected this is what we ended up with! It turned out okay though!

      Delete
  4. Aw gosh these are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it all!!! Especially the picture of your veil draped around the both of you-ahh! Such a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete