Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday: My First Link-Up!

Hey y'all! So I decided to give this whole link-up thing a shot. I have always loved seeing the Throwback Thursday posts on social media and I know there used to be a tbt link-up but the blog that hosted it doesn't do it anymore. So I decided I would try and bring it back!


There aren't really any rules, just post throwback pictures (or a TB story) of whatever you want and grab the button to link back to my blog! I really hope y'all will join in and maybe I can keep it going


athousandwords





Since I am so late posting this today I am just going to do one Throwback picture. This is throwing it wayyyyy back to my pageant days as a little bitty! I can't wait til Nora gets old enough to do little pageants like this, no toddlers and tiaras for us.






As far as I'm concerned your throwback can be from 20 years ago or from yesterday so link up and let's see it! And if you have any issues please let me know!





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up! I love your Throw back pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is it that I did a TBT post and had no idea you were doing a linkup?!? So so ironic! Linking up now! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man I just saw it was closed :( I will hop on the train next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I saw that you did a tbt post and thought that was so funny! I posted it later than I expected (trying to work out the bugs) so it didn't stay open very long :( Hopefully you can join in next week!

      Delete