Thursday, February 8, 2018

12 Week Bumpdate: Baby #2!

I know no one reads this anymore but that's okay! I am already loving looking back on my old bumpdates to compare so I am doing this for myself!
 
Baby size: I found the cutest little comparison graphics. Apparently baby is the size of a jelly doughnut hole! Hilarious, adorable & now I really want a doughnut!


Gender: We find out next week!

Weight gain: I hadn’t weighed myself for a while before I found out I was pregnant so I’m not sure what I was at but I lost 1 lb between my first and second doctor appointment 
  

Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans are a little big but they’re super comfy so you best believe that’s what I’m wearing. That or leggings!


Stretch marks: Well my stomach is covered with faded ones from last time so looking forward to seeing those again (not!) 

Belly button in or out: In


Sleep: Completely exhausted! A crazy toddler means no afternoon naps this time around! It also doesn’t help that she also wakes me in the middle of the night at least twice a week for various reasons. Plus already waking up to go to the bathroom!

Best moment this week: Just watching how excited Nora is has been amazing. She’s constantly kissing and hugging my belly!


Worst moment this week: The nausea and exhaustion has been pretty rough !


Miss anything: I would give anything for a Jersey Mike’s sub!


Movement: I swear I’ve felt little flutters but it’s probably just gas haha


Cravings: having a hard time with food. Nothing sounds good (except for things I can’t have)


Queasy or sick: Oh yes. Extreme nausea, all day everyday. Thrown up a couple times but not too much.


Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender!!


Mood: Happy for the most part, mood swings aren’t as bad this time but tired mama can be a little snappy! 



Doctors Appointments: The first one was pointless, I just took another pregnancy test. The second one went perfect, I got to see sweet babe and got told everything was great! 

8 comments: