Tuesday, May 20, 2014

34-36 week bumpdate!

Me and my little beach ball before the doctor this morning! 

Baby Size:

Weight Gain: I asked the nurse at the doctor this morning because I have lost track. She said from my first appointment I have gained 14 pounds.






Maternity Clothes: Pants yes, most shirts are still regular.






Stretch Marks: Oh yes, all I can do is hope that they fade.










Belly Button In or Out: In but flat






Sleep: I wake up at 1 a.m., 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. to go to the bathroom pretty much right on schedule every night.







Best Moment This Week: A good report at the doctors office this morning!



Worst Moment This Week: I am getting exhausted really quickly and having a lot of pain which isn't too fun.



Miss Anything?: Tanning and energy!



Craving: Sweet tea & guacamole!







Queasy or sick?: Nope!



Symptoms: Lots and lots of back pain and pelvic pressure.


Looking Forward To: Meeting baby girl in a few weeks!



Mood: So exhausted but mostly happy



Movement:  Oh yes she is still a rockin!



Doctors Appointments: We had our first pelvic exam this morning (fun stuff) and we found out baby girl is finally turned!! We were so concerned that she wasn't going to because most transverse baby's don't turn. But I know for a fact last night she was not yet turned and her Daddy got down and talked to my belly telling her we really needed her to get in position. It was so sweet he even rubbed my belly saying that he was trying to show her how she needed to go! She obviously listened to him! I am also 50% effaced and 1/2 cm dilated so things are getting ready! My blood pressure was slightly elevated so they did some tests to test for preeclampsia but the doctor said he really wasn't worried about it. I just think it was my nerves. Now we start the weekly visits checking on Miss Priss's progress, I just can't believe we are here!!

12 comments:

  1. woohoo for a good report at the Dr.! Good luck through labor, can't wait to see pictures of Miss Priss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at week 34 and am definitely starting to get hit hard by fatigue! I'm tired all day long, no matter how much sleep I get the night before, which isn't super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fatigue is definitely the worst! Congratulations thought!!

      Delete
  3. So exciting!! I can't believe you will be holding her any day now! Kudos on weight gain mama!! I think I am already up 14 lbs. and I have 12 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it blows my mind!!! Well thank you but I had a little bit to grow into so that's probably why I haven't gained that much and you look amazing!!

      Delete
  4. You're getting so close girl! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see your beautiful little family all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I can't believe how close you are to meeting your little lady! I can't wait to see her. :)

    ReplyDelete