Friday, May 16, 2014

Five On Friday!

Hey y'all! Oh my goodness, I am SO glad it is Friday! This week has been absolutely insane and I am just glad it is over. I am welcoming this weekend with wide open arms! Linking up with the ladies for Five On Friday!


 
{one} Monday we celebrated our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it has only been two years, honestly it feels like 22! We kept it simple with dinner at the AMAZING Cheescake Factory and called it an early night. Sweet and simple, just our style. Here's to a whole lifetime of sweet and simple anniversaries!
 
 
{two} Another reason we called it an early night was that we had to be at the surgery center at 5:30 a.m. for the hubby's knee surgery. It was a very minor procedure, he should be completely back to normal in a couple days. But how dang cute does he look in his little cap!


{three} Alright mommas, I need some advice. What is your advice for hospital bags? What kind of pj's? What is best to come home in? Any suggestions for hubby's bag? To make it a little easier, how about you tell me your 3 must-haves for your hospital bag?
 
{four} I realized I haven't posted anything about my photography recently. I have truly been blessed when it came to pursuing this business, I never expected it to take off like it has. It has been overwhelming and amazing all at the same time! So here are a few snapshots of the work I have done lately!
Everybody loves the babies!


A couple weddings..



{five} This weekend we are heading to a cabin in the mountains for Lauren's bachelorette party! I am so excited to celebrate one of her very last weekends as a single woman and what I am sure will be one of my last girls weekends for quite some time!

Y'all have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great, hope your hubby has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the bride swinging!! Have fun this weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must haves-pajamas (preferably button-down top if you are nursing), chapstick and your own pillow! I lived in pajamas my whole hospital stay and it was fabulous. It's a great excuse to go get some new really cute ones :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely put those on my list!!

      Delete
  4. Hi there! Reached your page through some other bloggers - love the layout! Happy 2nd Anniversary, how sweet! Oh and you're from GA - I used to live there, miss it so much! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome weekend celebrating the bride to be!

    ReplyDelete