Thursday, November 7, 2013

Announcement/Fall Pictures!

Today I thought I would share the rest of our announcement/fall photoshoot! I knew for a while now exactly how I wanted to announce my pregnancy thanks to good ol Pinterest {I wish I had thought of these on my own but who does that anymore when Pinterest does it for you lol}. And I also knew without a doubt that Valerie Shelton Photography would be taking them. She has captured us every step of the way and I can't wait for her to capture all of our new "steps"! Anyway, get ready for picture overload and excuse my horrible chalkboard writing I had to do in the car on the way there {Yay procrastination!}.



 

 
This was actually the day of our supposed to be Dr. appointment turned insurance disaster so that is why it just says 2014 we weren't for sure on a due date. Well, there it is! Sorry for the picture overload!
 
 

17 comments:

  1. these are wonderful! what special memories captured!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last picture is my favorite. These are all so great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Love the gorgeous Fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics turned out gorgeous! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaahhh! These pictures are PERFECT!! I love them!
    And I'm seriously sooooo happy for you! Such an exciting time :)
    I'm not gonna lie, this kind of makes me excited to go through it all again. But I'm not ready to be baby hungry yet, ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Seeing pictures of you're beautiful baby girl makes me so excited!!!

      Delete
  6. These pictures are gorgeous. You look AMAZING! I love the outfit you picked too. The flowy top suits you;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it.. so sweet to capture every little step of the way and not to let one hiccup in your day get in your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos! Especially in the swing!! I might have to go back to the swing I sat on in my wedding dress one day with a baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the swing, my husband actually threw it together right before we left the house and slung it over the tree limb! I think that would be a great idea, we plan on doing something similar for our maternity pix!

      Delete
  9. First of all, congratulations!!! The thought that you might be expecting soon crossed my mind just the other day :). Your post about your mom brought me to tears. I'm so sorry she can't be here with you through this life event but I know your support system will fill the void as best as they can. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are so excited!! Although it will be extremely difficult without her I am very blessed to have such a strong support system that will do the best they can! Prayers are always much appreciated!!!

      Delete
  10. These pictures are so sweet! Congratulations to you guys! You look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete