Friday, November 1, 2013

Five On Friday??

You may be wondering why there are ? in this blog title. Well that would be because I completely forgot about writing/planning a Five on Friday post this week. Normally I have some idea of what I am going to write but not this week. It doesn't help that I am in a horrible mood today. So here you go a last minute, thrown together Five post from Mrs. Grouchasaurus herself!
 
1} Why am I in such a bad mood? Well this week has been full of ridiculous high school  drama at work. I swear sometimes it is worse than being back in school and the thing is  what happened this week was with a grown man! Who knew men were twice as gossipy & ridiculous as most women. On top of that I have felt like crap and speaking of crap when I woke up at 4:30 this morning dying to use the bathroom I stepped in a big ol pile of dog crap. Apparently my evil sweet little Hank got a tummy ache in the middle of the night and instead of going to the door {like he normally does} and letting us know, he decided he would just let me sleep and leave his present right beside the bed. Thanks Hank, you rock.
 
Since I don't have anything else nice to say today I am going to share an Ashley Stephens Photography update with y'all for the rest of my five. Once again I am taking these off my fb so that's why they're a little low quality.
 
2} Family session.
 






 
3} Maternity session #1.
 









 
 4} Maternity session #4. 

 
 
 
 
 
5} Well that is pretty much it for today. I am looking forward to both of these "times" today! Happy Friday folks!

4 comments:

  1. Love the family pictures! You're doing a fabulous job!!! wish you lived closer ;) Hope your day gets BETTTTERRRR! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep getting better and better! I know how work drama can be...keep your head up and be the bigger person and it will work out for you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer about the work drama. I hope that next week is better.. Sometimes working with others can be tough!
    The good thing is.. All of your pictures are beautiful!
    I hope you feel better & have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your week has been a downer, yay for the weekend!! Maternity shoots are my favorite-great job again! You capture personality so well!

    ReplyDelete