Sunday, November 17, 2013

9 Week Bumpdate!

 
Baby Size: Baby has officially made its transformation from a embryo to a fetus!
 
Gender:  No clue but I can't wait to find out!
Weight gain: None that I know of I haven't weighed although my stomach has felt hard as a rock and like my muscles were stretching.
  
Maternity clothes: Bought my first pair of maternity jeans but they are way to big right now.
Stretch marks: I found what I think is a little bitty one last night. :(
 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping better this week! Only waking up once!
Best moment this week: My cold clearing up.
Worst moment this week: Some really bad lower back & rib pain.
Miss anything: My clothes fitting comfortably.
Movement: Nope
Cravings: Nope
 
Queasy or sick: Nope!!  
 
Looking forward to:  The end of my first trimester!

Mood: Happy happy happy!

Doctors Appointments: Not til next month

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that everything is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already see that bump!! So exciting! These weeks will fly by, trust me. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete