Friday, December 6, 2013

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday!! Although I have been unbelievably busy this week and will continue to be for the rest of the month, I am in an incredibly good mood! I just love this time of year so much and there is something about this growing belly that makes it even better! Moving on, I am linking up today with the usual ladies for Five on Friday.
 
1} On Wednesday I mentioned doing a Christmas Card swap with anyone who would like to participate and I just wanted to mention it again in case anyone missed it! I love receiving Christmas cards and it would just make my day to see cards from some of y'all in my mailbox!! If you would like to participate email me your address and I will send you mine. Once again, I promise I am not a crazy! My email is athousandwords526@gmail.com

 
2} Yesterday was the first day of the Cheers To A New Year link-up that I am co-hosting with a few of my favorite ladies! Lauren came up with the great idea to link up every Thursday this month to recap our year! Don't worry if you missed it yesterday you can join us next Thursday to tell us about your April, May & June!
 

3} I know I am way behind on my bumpdates but I have been so busy lately it is not even funny. I can't wait to catch y'all up because this belly is growing! We also made an appointment at First Impressions to find out if we are having a sweet little girl or a handsome little boy on the 19th!!! I am dying to know before Christmas so I really hope baby cooperates that day. Annndd if all goes well we will be having a gender reveal party that Saturday!! I cannot wait, I still can't believe this is happening! If you look to your right, above my picture you will see that I have added a poll. I want to know if you think we will be buying tutu's or Tonka trucks!
it looks like this


4} Seriously, how cute is this guy all snuggled up in my favorite blanket!?
 
 
5} This weekend is going to be filled with editing, a nephews birthday party and finally getting our house covered in Christmas decorations!
 

Sorry this was a pretty boring Five.. But y'all have a great weekend!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't wait to find out and then hear the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either!!!! I just added a poll on the sidebar so you should vote on what you think it will be :)

      Delete
  2. First of all, your blog is adorable! I love Christmas cards too... like a lot! I'm excited for you and your ultrasound, I hope everything goes well and that your reveal party is a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you would like to swap just email me your address!

      Delete
  3. LOVE your Christmas card swap idea! How cute is that?! I'm totally sending you my address : ) And who doesn't love a puppy wrapped up in a blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited I will be looking forward to getting your email, I forgot to post my email address it is athousandwords526@gmail.com!

      Delete
  4. awww so close to finding out what you're having!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had both my boys right before the holidays and always wants to be pregnant during. Mostly so I could use it to eat way more turkey then I need :) You should come link up with me today! http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I don't know any different but I am LOVING being pregnant this time of year! It definitely gives me an excuse to go back for seconds!

      Delete
  6. Stopping hy from the link up! I love the idea or tutus or tonka trucks--so creative to the usual tie/bow ties option

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Finding out the gender is such an exciting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hopping over from the link up. That pic of you and your hubby is beautiful! I am excited to participate in Cheers to a New Year. That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so excited for you to join our link up!

      Delete
  9. Newest follower!!! Congrats on your pregnancy! My daughter is 16 months and there really is nothing better than being a mom! Excited to follow along!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. we did the ultrasound at an independent place at 15 weeks and it was amazing! We went back again at 24 weeks because it was just so much fun. We got dvd's and printed photos and it's something I'll definitely do again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me even more excited, I have heard really great things!

      Delete
  11. Hey! New follower, you blog is really adorable! (And so is your pup!!!)
    Hope you'll swing over and visit my blog, too!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete