Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheers To A New Year {April, May & June}

Hey y'all!
I am so excited for day 2 of our Cheers To A New Year link-up and thankfully today mine is going to be a little more interesting! These three months were jam packed with weddings, babies, graduations & hospital stays. I felt like I hardly had a moment to breathe but it was all worth it in the end! I apologize in advance this is going to be a loonngg post.
 
 
{April}
 
Hank fell in love with the 16 year old pit bull across the street and ran away from home to shack up with her for two days!
 
Then Lauren pretty much made my life complete when she told me she had two extra tickets to the sold out Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen & Thomas Rhett concert at Sanford Stadium! Then her awesome hubby to be Cody sent my happy level over the top when he said I could have his ticket and sit with Lauren on the field and he would sit with Paul in the stands. Thennnn we got our seats upgraded to 5th row because there was a tv camera in our seats. We were so close it was ridiculous, I acted like a food screaming and singing {sorry not sorry}. It was an incredible night. (Miranda look how close we were to your Jakey!) To top it all off we met the Halstead family before the concert, if you haven't heard of them and their son's story you should go read about it here, their strength is so inspiring.
 
We ended the month with my Little's senior prom! She looked beautiful and like everything else during her senior year I cried like a baby.
 
 
{May}
 
In May my baby girl's soccer team made it to the first round of state playoffs!
 
 Me & the hubs celebrated our first wedding anniversary in Savannah!

 
 I turned 22 and celebrated with some Mexican food {of course}!
 
Me & my SIL threw our other SIL a baby shower!
Then I threw Meg & Blake a graduation party!
 
And on the last day of May my Little graduated and I bawled like a little baby. I am so proud of her I can't even begin to explain!
 
{June}
June began with the birth of this little blog with this post! I am so glad Lauren talked me into finally starting a blog, it has been so fun!
 
I got a job shooting my first big solo wedding. Lauren came with me and worked as the second shooter and I am soo thankful she did. She was such a lifesaver and after a 15 hour day we were just about dead.

My sweet nephew Branson was born!
 
My Little had her surgery on the 5th anniversary or our Mom passing and it was probably one of the most difficult days of my life. But everything went perfect and she recovered amazingly!
 
Well that is finally the end! I really hope y'all decide to link-up and share your year with us! If this is your first time linking up all you have to do is grab our button and enter your info below to link back to us! Y'all have a great day!!
Peach State of Mind




 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I love this post!! How funt that you got to go to that concert!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many fun things this year!!!! Glad you started blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! I can so tell we are going to be FAST friends!
    Monograms, Mason Jars, Photography, Event Planning & May anniversaries? Need I saw more?! Those are like THE top five things in life!! :)
    Thanks for hosting this fun party and I can NOT wait to follow along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous that you got to sit that close at the concert!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, normally I would be jealous, but I've met Jake twice, however it would have been so fun to be there with you girls! I had no idea you and the hubs travelled to SAV!!! See the Westin right there behind you? That's where my husband and I stayed, also in my post today :) #smallworld Don't you just love Savannah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those baby shower pics are adorable! Looks like a fun filled three months :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thomas Rhett is my new obsession. He is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him! But funny story, we actually missed his set because we were in line for the bathroom haha

      Delete
  8. Whaaaaat???? That must have been such a fun show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete