Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 10-13 Bumpdate Catch-Up!

Hey y'all! Instead of my typical Five On Friday post, I am going to do a Bumpdate today! As Lauren pointed out the other night I have been slacking on these but really not that much has changed and I don't want to bore y'all with the same thing week to week. But since my last post almost a month ago there have definitely been some changes!
 
 
 
**Disclaimer: My belly is not quite as big as it looks in this picture. I had just ate a huge supper and was poking it out as far as I could because with the shadows of the tree and everything my belly kinda blended & my sweater puppies looked way bigger lol. But I still think its a cute picture.
 
 
Baby Size: Little Baby Stephens is officially the size of a Georgia peach!!
 
 
Gender:  We find out next Thursday!! I cannot wait even though technically idk if I will be finding out or if we will wait til the gender reveal party on Saturday. Don't forget to vote in the poll at the top of my page!!
 
 
Weight gain: When I went to the doctor last week I was -4 lbs. so that's a total of -6 lbs. But my belly is definitely growing.  
  

Maternity clothes: My maternity jeans are still too big but my regular jeans are too small so I am wearing my maternity jeans, leggings and yoga pants most days.

Stretch marks: The little one on my belly button. Hey Moms, any tips on how to prevent these puppies? Favorite creams??
 

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: I have been utterly exhausted and no matter how much sleep I get it never feels like enough!

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat {technically last week}! It was in the 150's this time.

Worst moment this week: Exhaustion and I have started having some serious acid reflux which sucks!

Miss anything: Deli sandwiches & my tan!!!

Movement: Nope

Cravings: Still not really wanting food. Eating lots of pickles and sour cream & onion chips.
 

Queasy or sick: Just the acid reflux which makes me dry heave. Yuccckk
 

Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender next week and our reveal party!!!


Mood: Mostly happy but the mood swings have been pretty bad. I have been crying at the drop of a hat, then happy, then yelling and then back to happy. Crazy lady on board!

 
Doctors Appointments: I got really frustrated at our last appointment. We had to see a midwife and to be honest I just didn't like her. We were her last appointment of the day and it was obvious she was ready to go home. We waited in the room for her for 45 minutes and I could hear the nurses in the hall telling her over and over she had one more appointment. She finally comes in, asked if we had any questions, put the little thing on my belly, said "there it is, I think it's somewhere in the 150's", waited 1 more minute after I said I couldn't hear it, took it off, wiped the goo away, said thank you and she was gone. She was literally in there less than 10 minutes. Idk why but it just really irked me. Needless to say we won't be scheduling anymore appointments with her. But of course hearing the heartbeat was amazing as always even if it was only for a minute.
 
 P.S. I am sending out my Christmas cards this weekend so if you want to participate in the Christmas Card Swap I mentioned here and you haven't emailed me your address, do it today! I would really love to receive Christmas cards from all of my wonderful blog friends!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture by the Christmas tree! First, these bump updates definelty aren't boring! I love reading about how you and baby are doing! Second, so excited to find out if Baby S is a boy or girl! Can't wait! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! I love that photo. Such a good idea to document, and will be so fun to show the babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun pic!!! A perfect little reminder of where you were at to show your liitle baby. I've heard that Mustela cream is really good for stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute belly picture! I used just the OTC Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Once in the morning and once at night always and then I would throughout the day when I had the opportunity (not often when I was working). I think the key is making sure your skin stays moist. I tried to keep it from ever getting real dry!
    Cannot wait to hear if it's a beau or bows!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pic with the tree in the background. so cute!

    ReplyDelete