Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Card Swap Anyone?

 
 
Hey y'all! Sorry I have been MIA lately, life has been crazy! Things are starting to slow down a little bit and I am finally diving head first into all things Christmas! Starting today with ordering our first Christmas cards. I still can't believe I never ordered them last year but this year I got my stuff together and got it done. I also may have ordered one twenty too many which got me to thinking, it would be so fun to do a Christmas card swap with all my lovely blog friends! I love love love getting Christmas cards so if you are interested I would love for you to send me your card and I will send you one of ours! I am so grateful for all of the wonderful friendships that this little space has cultivated and what better way  to spread holiday cheer {other than singing loud for all to hear of course} than Christmas cards from new friends! I thought about making this a link-up but quickly realized I have NO idea where to even begin with that so all you have to do if you want to participate with me is send your mailing address {I swear I'm not a crazy} in an email and I will reply with mine so you can send me your card! If you don't want to send a card but still want to receive one {or vis versa} that is fine too. My email is athousandwords526@gmail.com

I am so excited about this and I really hope you all participate!!

Come back tomorrow for some very exciting blog news! 
 
P.S. Through Saturday at Walgreens you can use the code CARDCALDEC & get 40% off your Christmas cards!

1 comment: