Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cheers To A New Year {October, November & December!}

Hey y'all, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I know I am exhausted from ours and practically had to peel myself out of bed this morning to come to work. Today is the last day of our Cheers To A New Year link-up and I'm not going to lie to you, it completely snuck up on me! So this is a quick little post from my desk at work before I actually do something productive. I am particularly excited about today's post because these past few months have been some of the best in my whole life!
 
{October}
We started October with a visit to Jaemor farms!

 
Then we went and watched my sister twirl in her alumni football game and I got to hang out with all 3 nephews at the same time {very rare}.
 We went to one of my favorite places aka the fair!! But I only got to ride the chair lift, none of my favorite roller coasters because earlier that night... 
 
We found out that I was pregnant!!!!!!! So naturally this was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot...
 
{November}
November began with cereal with my favorite curly headed 2 year old.

 
Then we celebrated what would have been the 17th anniversary of my Mom's heart transplant and a few days later her 43rd birthday.
 Then we announced our amazing news to the world! {aka our families & facebook}
  Two of my most favorite people got married!
 

Then we spent Thanksgiving surrounded by family (and I didn't take a single picture) and that night I shared a milkshake with {again} my favorite curly headed two year old! 
 
{December}
In December there was lots of puppy cuddling..
 sometimes we cuddled in footy pajamas.
 
 I also squeezed in some cuddles with my sickly littlest nephew!
 We found out that our little bundle of joy is going to be a beautiful little girl!!!!
 
 Which of course we celebrated with a gender reveal party! {more to come on that}

Lastly we celebrated Christmas surrounded by family and ended the night with another bump picture in front of the Christmas tree! 
 
I am so excited to get this new year started! It is so hard to believe that in just a handful of months we will have this sweet little girl in our arms! 2014 I am ready for you!
 
Now it's your turn to tell us how you have ended your year! All you have to do is grab our button and enter your info in the linky below! It doesn't matter if you have participated before or not, just jump right on in! Thank you to all of those who have participated this has been such a fun link-up! And thanks to Lauren for coming up with the idea and allowing me to join in!

Peach State of Mind




 
 


2 comments:

  1. What an exciting three months! AND a baby girl?! AH SOOOO exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they were the best!! We are so excited!!

    ReplyDelete