Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby Announcement Videos!

As soon as we found out we were pregnant I knew I wanted to tell the people closest to us in person and in a cute way. I also knew I wanted to record their reactions. Even though I know you are supposed to wait til after the first trimester to announce it but I just couldn't hide something so big from them! There were quite a few I didn't get the chance to record but those along with the ones I did record will always be so special to me. This video seriously makes me cry every time! 
 

1} The first one is my sister. We drove to her school and told her which explains all the screaming girls! I had taken a picture of myself holding a chalkboard in front of my belly that said "hi Aunt Meg see you in June!" (Which is coincidentally how I broke my camera) & also wrote on a piece of paper "only the best sisters get promoted to aunts" and that was in the smaller frame!

2} Paul's parents. They had been on a trip so when they came back we went to visit and I told his mom I had hid her a present in the kitchen. Cue the "bun in the oven"!

3} Paul's nanny! This one is what gets my waterworks flowing. She by far had the sweetest reaction of anybody! She is so special to me!

4} My grandparents. They ended up coming down to have dinner with us last minute so I ran and got two cards and wrote them each a letter explaining how special they are to me and how glad I am that now my child gets to have them as great grandparents! My Papa is a man of very few emotions/words so that big smile on his face means the world to me. My nanny knew the struggles we were having so she was in complete shock and proceeded to cry for about thirty minutes. These two mean more to me than just about anybody! 

5} Paul's best friend Ryan. I love the colorful language lol.

6} My cousin and Granny. Kristi has always been like another sister to me and I knew she would be beyond thrilled. My sweet Granny was so shocked but so excited. She actually FaceTimed me last night because she was having a bad day and wanted to see my bump! How cute is that?!

We also recorded Lauren and Codys reaction which was super sweet but it's on Paul's phone and for some reason it won't send to me! 

I am so happy to have so many people who love us and our little babe! And I can t wait to see them all this weekend at our gender reveal!!!! I seriously can not believe we are finding out tomorrow if our sweet little is going to be a handsome baby boy or a beautiful little girl! Idk how I'm gonna make it through the work day! 

I think I am going to start making my Wednesdays "bump day". Maybe that will motivate me to do more baby posts since I keep getting complaints for not keeping everyone in the know lol. See y'all tomorrow for Cheers To A New Year !! 

4 comments: