Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hi There!

Well I am not sure who/if anyone will read this little blog. I am
not even sure what I am going to write about but it is something that
I have wanted to do for a while. At first I wanted to blog about my wedding
but now, a year later, I guess I will find something else to talk about!
So here we go!
 
I am Ashley..
 
This is my family. My amazing husband Paul &
our baby Hank. He is a "chiweenie" with a
HUGE personality.
 
 
 
I have a great job at a family business but my
real dream is to be a photographer. And I
am working on it!
 
I lost my Mom when I was 17. Although it completely
broke me it made me who I am today. But I miss
her every second of every single day.
 
 
I love throwing parties, soccer, UGA football, being outdoors
and of course my friends & family! That pretty much
covers the basics of my life you will learn the
rest along the way. In the meantime join me on my blogging
adventure and I will try to keep it interesting!
 
 
~A~
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. If you don't write to anybody else, you can write to me! :) I'm so glad we're blogging besties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I found your blog! You seem so sweet! Add a follow button so that I can start following you!

    ReplyDelete