Wednesday, June 19, 2013

L-O-V-E

I know all of my posts this week have been link-ups but I can't help it, I love them! They are perfect opportunities for new bloggers like me to meet new people. So today I am doing the Spill About Your L-O-V-E link up with Liz at A. Liz Adventures, I just love her blog! She has provided 6 questions that I will answer about my relationship. This makes two posts in a row gushing about my hubby, good gracious!
 
 
{1} Describe your dating life prior to finding your husband.
Ugh.. My dating life before Paul was definitely nothing to brag about. I was with a guy for 3 years in high school who treated me horribly. After we broke up I had another {semi} serious relationship the end of my senior year that kind of dragged on longer than it should have. Then there were a couple more duds that like the rest of my relationships failed because the guys could not respect my values. Then came my knight in shining muddy armor!
 
 
 
{2} Describe your husband in one word. How would he describe you in one word?
Hmm.. my husband in one word. I would say Caring. A lot of people think Paul is rude because he is quiet when you first meet him but he is truly one of the most caring people I have ever met. He loves me more than life itself and he shows it. He has respected me unconditionally from day one like no one ever has and I know he would walk through fire for me.
And I texted him to ask him one word he would use to describe me and he said perfect. Geezeeee. I think if he was really honest he would say odd. Because I am, he is always telling me "you ain't right". I make weird noises, dance while I brush my teeth and laugh like a minion off of Despicable Me. So yeah, I think he really means odd.
 
 
 
 
{3} You had a really silly fight. Embarrassing silly. What was it about?
This describes most of our fights really. We have probably only had about 3 knock-down drag outs in the four years of our relationship the rest have been silly. Let me see a recent one was a couple weeks ago when I was getting ready for church he wouldn't get out of bed and I got mad because he wasn't ready in time for us to stop by Dunkin Donuts. So dumb.
 

4} In three sentences (and only three!), describe where you both hope to be in 5 years
First and foremost we hope to be parents!
Second, we want to be homeowners!
And the last one is more focused on me but it is a dream that Paul fully supports me in, I hope to have an established photography business.
 
 
{5} Tell us something about your husband we wouldn't know from reading your blog.
He would literally kill me for telling this. But one time he let me put full eye makeup on him. Anyone that knows Paul knows that he is ALL man he usually will not do anything remotely fluffy. (these pictures really misrepresent him too this was a themed photo shoot we did for a photographer friend and he had to wear that) Anyway he has gorgeous eyes with pretty, long eyelashes so after relentless begging he finally let me do it just to shut me up. But I only had 5 minutes to do it and take it all off and I had to promise I would not take any pictures or tell anyone. Oops. It was hilarious.
 
{6} What's one thing you never thought you'd do in front of your husband, but you did?
 
This is hard because I am not easily embarrassed at all. I know this is disgusting but I guess the one thing would be passing gas & owning it. Sorry I know that is sick.
 
Well that is it for today! Go link-up to spill about you L-O-V-E!!

3 comments:

  1. The make up comment cracks me up!! TOO funny! My husband would die, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned something new about my friend Paul. :) Cody let me too one time. Shhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding! You have gotten to do what EVERY WOMAN wants to do to the man in her life ... see his long, pretty lashes coated in mascara!!! I'm totally jealous. What a moment that was! HA!

    ReplyDelete