Friday, June 21, 2013

Five On Friday

 
Boy oh boy do I love Fridays!!!!
Today I am linking up (again) with April at A. Liz Adventures for the 5 on Friday Link-Up!
 
{1} I am loving that for the first time in as long as I can remember we have no plans this weekend! We always have a family function, work or some other obligation happening but somehow the stars have aligned and we don't have anything scheduled for this weekend. That just makes me so happy but anxious at the same time because I feel like I am forgetting something! Of course all I can think about is what we are going to do haha I wish I could just relax and go with the flow.
 
{2} I seriously have the best job with the sweetest co-workers. Today one of the girls I work with brought me the cutest t-shirt with my monogram on it! Like Reese Witherspoon says
"..My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it." 
I am just so in love with it & so flattered that she thought of me!
 the shirt is pink too it just looks red in the picture
 
{3} Lauren & I decided to go get pedicures yesterday (we ended up getting manicures too, hehe) and it was amazinnggg!!! I cannot even tell you the last time I had my nails done but I can tell you that I plan on doing way more.
we also tried out the new Instagram video, it is fun & as Lauren said I have no shame
TL: My fingers & Toes BL: fancy hand soak w/ hot stone R: Me & Laurens Toes
 
{4} I know earlier I said we didn't have any plans this weekend but actually we do {kinda}. We have a whole lot of waiting to do because we have a nephew that will be here any day now!! I am so excited for Mr. Branson Todd Stephens to make his debut and it is looking like that might be this weekend!
 
These are my 2 sweet nephews. Clayton (left) & Haden (right) who was yawning b/c I had just got him out of bed so I could see him before I went to work! Come on Branson there is plenty of room on Aunt Asha's lap for one more!
 
{5} I almost forgot about this! Speaking of nephews the other day we got to keep our oldest nephew Clayton {Branson's older brother} and we took him to this place called Skyzone. If you have one of these near you you have to go right now. No seriously, step away from the computer, kids or no kids, go find a Skyzone! It was seriously the neatest place I have ever been to, it was so much fun for all of us. It is pretty much a whole building made of trampolines! There is a regular jumping room, one where you jump up and shoot a basketball, a dodge ball room and a section where you jump into a foam pit! I mean doesn't that just sound like awesomeness! It is, it really is.
 

 
 
Well that's it for today! Y'all have a good weekend and go link-up to tell us what's on your mind today!
 {excuse all the colors I am a little over excited about the official start of Summer!}
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I had fun with you yesterday! We need to do it more often! Just not more than once a month cause ill go broke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A monogrammed t-shirt is such a cute idea! I would love to go to a giant trampoline room. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete