Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My New Home: The Hospital

Well at least it feels like hospitals have become my home since that is where I have spent the majority of the past three days!

Luckily this time I am not the patient. Monday night my sister-in-law Kaley had her beautiful baby boy after four days of labor!  Seriously y'all he is soooo beautiful!
Everyone meet Branson Todd Stephens all 9lb 15oz & 22in of him!! Boy is a hoss! 


I just love all those first day details the fuzzy hair & wrinkly hands get me everytime! 

He already has the best expressions!!!
I love you so much already (not so) little man!!  

Today on the other hand is not such a joyful visit. My little sister had to have a very extensive jaw surgery today so I have been camped out at Egleston since 6 a.m. needless to say I am exhausted!! Anyone who knows me knows that seeing my little in pain breaks every little piece of my heart but everything went great she is resting at the moment. It is definitely going to be a long night but hopefully she will get some sleep and I will too. 

So I am sorry for the poor quality of this post but it is coming from my iPhone and very very little sleep! I know I missed a link up in a series I was doing today but I'm just gonna have to do it when I can get back to normal! 

Later y'all!! 


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie patootie :) I love the pictures!
    We're praying for Megan! Hang in there Miss Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete