Thursday, May 1, 2014

Easter Weekend + My First Baby Shower!

I know I am way behind on this but I have been so busy that blogging once again took a backseat. This is mainly going to be a picture post recapping our Easter and the beautiful baby shower thrown for me by my sweet sister-in-law's!
My SIL Kaley made the little name sign and decorated it with headbands for our sweet girl! You can bet that will be going up in her nursery!






 Crying reading a letter written to Nora by her Great Grandma!

Baby B had to help a little





{Easter}


We always have little photoshoots by Mamaw's pond!
There were at least 10 more kids there but here are a few of my handsome fellas getting their egg hunt on.
 



 Such a great weekend with great friends and family!!

4 comments:

  1. girrrlllll you're all belly!!! I love these pictures!! And the gold belt. Can't wait for princess Nora to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is getting huge that's for sure! We are so excited, I can't believe how close we are!

      Delete
  2. SUCH a cute shower!!! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete