Friday, May 2, 2014

Five On Friday {Yay For May!}


Hey y'all! Happy first Friday of May! I have to say May is probably my favorite month and definitely a busy one. For one it is wedding season then we have Mothers Day, our anniversary and my birthday! Anyway, I am linking up with Darci and the girls for Five On Friday.



{one} As I have mentioned in previous "bumpdates" I have had quite a bit of trouble with my back during pregnancy. My hips slip out of line like it's nobody's business and the only thing that really helps the pain is to ice it. Also here lately the strain of my belly pulling has caused me all kinds of pain especially if I am on my feet a lot. So after some good ol googling and blog reading I decided to pick up this Boppy Tummy Support Band and Lord have mercy this thing is incredible! You can either freeze or heat the little gel pack and it just slips into a pocket on the back of the band to relieve back pain. Then the band velcros under your belly in the front for support. It is also barely visible under your clothes. It helps so much that I even sleep in it! I highly recommend getting one of these if you're pregnant!


{two} Speaking of Bumpdates, I finally did a recent one and a recap of our Easter/first baby shower here. I posted them super late and back to back so just in case you missed them!


{three} I saw this hat by Candy Kirby Designs on Instagram and thought it was pretty much the cutest thing in the world. I am seriously thinking Miss Nora will have to have one of these!


{four} Speaking of that little girl, who already completely has my heart! I cannot believe how close we are getting! I am anxious, excited and honestly terrified. It seems like the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy took forever but these last 20 are flying by! She will be here before we know it!


{five} Next Friday I am excited to be participating in The Blog Baton! I love this idea that Mason at Mason Like The Jar came up with. Pretty much every day a different blogger takes over the Blog Baton instagram, shares their day and meets new bloggers! Even though my Friday's are pretty lack-luster I am excited to participate! If you would like to participate all you do is email Mason and she will put you on the schedule!


Well that is it for me today! Y'all say a little prayer for my feet and back as I prepare to work a wedding all day tomorrow! Who agrees to work a wedding at 8 months pregnant you ask? That would be me, the girl who thought she would feel as energized at 8 months as she did when she agreed at 2 months. Haha, I am already looking forward to a warm bath and a soft bed tomorrow night!

8 comments:

  1. That little hat!!!! Melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please get that hat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I decided I definitely am, I have been obsessing over it all week lol

      Delete
  3. That hat is a MUST! My sister bought me really cute pajamas with space on them. Except instead of planets they are all different donuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bit the bullet and ordered it lol it was just too cute not to. How cute, I am loving the donut trend lol

      Delete
  4. Beautiful bump pic!! Maybe my favorite, such beautiful scenery too! Hang in there momma, the countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete