Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our Maternity Shoot!

Good gracious y'all I have tried for two days to get this post uploaded! I tried doing it from my phone and it never would save and then the pictures wouldn't upload from my computer. Good grief, it finally worked though! I am so in love with these pictures, our photographer is a really close friend and she has an amazing way of taking what's in my head and turning it into a picture. Get ready for a picture overload! And ignore my husbands crazy hair.. he is going through a phase where he wants long hair. Ugh, men!
We are so unbelievably excited to meet our little angel!!!
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. those pictures in the water are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely flawless - I can't wait until you join mommyhood - it's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh far from it but thank you so much! I seriously cannot wait!!

      Delete
  3. Wow these pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Your husband is such a trooper, mine hates having his picture made so much. Cheris that about him! :) Cannot wait to "meet" Miss Nora! Your pregnancy has flown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, he definitely is! It's coming so quick, I can't wait! This last half has definitely flown by!

      Delete
  5. love those baby girl shoes! and all of the pictures, especially the umbrella ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goooossshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECTION! Love the ones of you in the water!

    ReplyDelete