Friday, February 21, 2014

Five On Friday

Happy Friday y'all! I am linking up with Darci & the girls for Five On Friday. I really do love this link-up, it is such a good way to round up all your thoughts for the week!



1} I hate to start this out on a gloomy note but when you say your prayers tonight, how about sending one up for our little family! Nothing major going on just hitting a few bumps in the road. I am just putting my faith in God to get us through.


2} My Nanny called me yesterday and told me she wanted to buy our travel system! As hard as it is not having my Mom here during this pregnancy, it makes it a little easier knowing I am blessed with such amazing Grandparents. So these pretty red babies should be making their way to our house within the next week! One huge thing checked off of our list!


3} On a brighter note, I started my own link-up yesterday. Now Thursdays around here will be Throwback Thursdays! I would love for you to join me next Thursday!
{anyone have any idea why this came out looking so grungy on here?, it's bright on my desktop}



4} Nora's baby book finally got here this week! Due to all the horrible weather it took a little longer to make it here but it was well worth the wait. If you ever need a baby book you should really check out The Sweet Rhino! {Sorry these pictures are so crappy, I just snapped a couple of the pages to send my sister}
5} We are visiting a new church on Sunday! The church we go to now is my home church, in my hometown which is an hour away from where we live. Up until this point I have refused to even consider finding a church closer because I love my church and Sundays are when we get to see all of my family. But with the baby coming and the cost of gas, I finally agreed to at least give it a shot. I have prayed and prayed for God to just give me the direction to do the right thing so we will see how it goes!


Well that is it for me today, sorry for the total up & down post. That is kind of a glimpse into the daily hormonal rollercoaster that goes on inside my preggo self! Y'all have a good weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Britax is such a great brand. You'll love that travel system. So awesome of your Nanny to buy it for you guys! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for stopping by! Even though it is on the more pricey side, I am really glad we went with the Britax! Especially with all of the recalls here lately.

      Delete
  2. Love that Britax set and her baby book is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your nanny!! Love the baby book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of your grandparents! Even though your mama is not physically here I am sure she is guiding you every step of the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost my Mom when I was 17. We were super close and I miss her everyday, but since I've been pregnant it seems like I've missed her even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Link Up! What a great Link Up idea! I will definitely be stopping by.

    ReplyDelete