Friday, July 26, 2013

Five On Friday

{img via pinterest}
 
Well it is finally my favorite day again, yaaayy! Doesn't this colorful print make you even happier about this wonderful day? As per usual on Fridays I am doing the Five On Friday link-up with April, Darci ,Christina & Natasha! I don't really have much today so sorry if this is boring.
 
{1} I am feeling extremely blessed this week, I am just so full it is oozing out of me! As some of you may know I finally launched a Facebook page for my photography business this week and the response has been overwhelming! I cannot express how thankful I am. To add to the thankfulness I am booked solid every day this weekend and even Monday! When I opened my planner this morning {after a mini panic attack} I literally teared up because even though it may be a lot of work I am just so happy that people think enough of me to want me as their photographer! I have struggled and prayed on taking this step for a long time and the Lord waited on just the right time to give me that push! So blessed, so so blessed!
 
{2} Do you come hear often? {insert creepy old man winky face} If you do you know that on my new business venture I ordered some personalized packaging. I posted the other day that my envelopes came well yesterday {a whole 5 days early, go UPS!} my envelope seals came! I had a horrible day yesterday and seeing these in my mailbox cheered me right up!
{seals here} {envelopes here}
Can't even handle the cuteness! Next time I will probably go with a darker font. My hubby so sweetly said, "Why did you only order 24???" and I told him I didn't want to get ahead of myself just yet! He believes in me and that makes my heart smile!
 
{3} Ever since my blog friend Pamela posted about her "Staycation" I have been itching for one! The hubby is using his vacation time to go to Charlotte, NC to help his dad and family friend build an addition onto their house next month. He is very sweet to do this but the bratty wife in me was secretly hoping our money tree would sprout up in the backyard and we could go on a real vacation, {pouty face}. Since he is doing that I decided to have my own Staycation! It actually works out perfect because my sisters move-in date for college is on a Monday so I am just going to take that whole week off to help her get settled and hang out at home. I see lots of unfinished craft projects getting done, yeah right!
 
{4} Sometimes you just need some inspiration and this week was one of those weeks! I found these on good ol' Pinterest this week and they just filled my heart bubble right on up!
{there was no link for this one}
 I have plans to turn one of our guest rooms into an office and these beauties will definitely be gracing the walls! Staycation project??
 
{5} I am a little bummed about something. Hubby's birthday is in September and I have been set on getting him Mumford & Sons tickets because they come to ATL 3 days before his birthday. I recently found out that the concert is invitation only and probably won't be open to the public. Ugh. But Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley are coming the next week so maybe we will do that! {I am always up for some Miranda}
 
Y'all have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I've saw Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley perform together before - such a blast! Absolutely love your new seal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog entry :) That is awesome you have had such a great week! I hope it keeps going that way for you! Glad to have found you on the link up! :)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The envelopes & seals turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your staycation! As much as I love a "real" vacation, I would love a week off to just hang around and get things organized. And yes those envelopes and labels are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can pull it off and actually get stuff done!

      Delete
  5. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete