Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 
I know everyone is sick of this commercial but it still makes me laugh!
 
On this beautiful Georgia Wednesday I am loving that my envelopes came! My cute little envelopes were even packaged cute! I got these here . Now I am just waiting on the seals!
 
I am loving these little cuties!

Last night I had dinner at Fish Tales with my stepsister and stepdad for his birthday. I tried shrimp & grits for the first time ever! *Gasp* A Georgia girl who has never had shrimp & grits, whhaattt?!?! I just never got the combination but I must say it was pretty good!

I am loving that we are getting closer to fall! {60 days is close right?} I look forward to fall all year, it is my favorite! Starbucks is obviously ready too because they had their pumpkin bread the other day, yuummm!

 I also can't wait to wear fall outfits like this one!

Finally I am loving the overwhelming amount of support I have received with the new Facebook page!  115 likes in less than 24 hours, I am completely blown away!
Thank y'all so much!
 
Well this pretty much turned into a fat girl post, oh well. Your girl loves food and this week I haven't really been on the healthy train. I am the worst I complain about my weight but then I have a couple days where I eat like ^ this. Ugh.


 

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind Of Love!
 


 




5 comments:

  1. I just had shrimp and grits for the first time too when I was on vacation a few weeks ago and just about died it was so good. So you're not the only Georgia girl who had never tried them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get what you mean. Complain about weight ALL THE DAMN TIME and then can't get up the motivation to do anything!! On another (yet still fatty) note... I loveee shrimp and grits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those starbursts minis look amazing! I hate the hassle of unwrapping them all the time!!

    Fall weather... come on!! Love me my boots & jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been totally out of the loop on vacation, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your branding/photography stuff. I admire you following your dreams! I always want/ed to get into photography, but was pressured to go to college, etc. then got hired right away into my profession and never have really gotten the chance.

    ReplyDelete