Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Liebster Award!!

Well, imagine my surprise this morning when I went to read my "bestie'' Lauren's blog and saw that not only had she been nominated for a Liebster Award but that she in turn nominated me! So neat, thanks Lauren!!
The Rules
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you nominated them
 
I Nominate
1. Katelyn @ Imperfect Perfection
3.Jennifer @ The Martinez Men
4.Brooks @ Cotton & Boots
5. Emily @ My Life In Words
 
Lauren's 11 Questions
1. What do you do for a living? I work at a family owned trucking company. I don't really know what you would consider my actual job title but I do a little bit of everything! On the side I am an amateur photographer and I hope that one day that can be my full time job.
2. What made you start blogging? Well I have actually wanted to start blogging for a while now. I wanted to start when I was engaged to write about my wedding and the planning process but I just never had the time. Then, a few months ago a friend and I (cough, cough you Lauren) were talking and decided we should start blogging, so here we are!
 3. If you could give any tip about blogging, what would it be? Oh gosh, I have no idea. I am still pretty clueless when it comes to the inner-workings of the blog world. But I guess if I had to say one thing it would be, don't stress about the number of followers or comments you get. None of that stuff really matters, you should just enjoy the blogging experience whether you 5 or 500 followers!
4. What is your favorite food? Oh lordy this is a hard one because I am a total pig. I am going to go ahead and sound like a serious fat girl and say queso dip. I could literally eat Mexican food every single day! Smother something in queso, cue the Mariachi band and you've got one happy girl!
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Hmm.. I really have two but they go hand in hand. Taking pictures and spending time with family! Paul and I both have large families and my favorite kind of day is one spent in the chaos of 30 people talking over each other and a whole bunch of young'ns running around! And I love to capture those moments with a picture!
6. Do you have any pets? I have one pet, my sweet little Hank! Hank is a one year old Chi-weenie  with more personality than most humans I know. I seriously love him like he is my child!
7. Can you tell us about one of your favorite childhood memories? My favorite memory isn't really one specific event, vacation or anything like that. It is just Saturdays. When I was about 15 my stepdad was deployed overseas so it was just my Mom, my sister and me. We always spent our Saturdays together shopping, visiting or just laying around the house laughing together! Those days are by far some of my favorite memories.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? In five years I hope to be a mother, homeowner and having my own established photography business!
9. What is your favorite holiday and why? My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! It has the "3 F's" family, football and food! Fall is my favorite season with the perfect weather, changing leaves and fun festivals. So Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday in my eyes, plus you don't go broke buying a million presents so that is a definite plus!
10. What kind of music do you listen to and who is your favorite artist? I literally listen to all kinds of music, I am such a junkie! I love everything from Michael Jackson to Loretta Lynn and everything in between. But I guess you could say my favorite is Miranda Lambert. I have always been a die hard fan of hers, I think I have seen her 6 times in concert and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! Not only is her music relatable but so is she, she is just so real. What I would give just to her friend for a day lol!
11. If you could pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would you pick? This is lame, super lame but honestly I would choose to be nestled in the mountains of my hometown, Clayton, GA. I know you are supposed to say New York or Greece, somewhere interesting but I stand by my choice! It is my dream to move all of my favorite people to my favorite place and live it up, straight commune style! I am sure it would get really old really quick but in my dreams it is amazing!
 
11 Random Facts About Me
 
1. I love reality TV. Especially singing shows, The Voice is my favorite of them all! Can I please be on Team Blake?! No shame in my game.
 
2. I am seriously obsessed with music. I think there is a song that can fit every feeling, every situation in your life! I also have different go-to songs and playlists for whatever mood I am in!
this is a new phone which is why I only have 3 right now
 
4. I have a serious love for carnivals, fairs and festivals! Endless deep fried food, creaky roller coasters and people missing half their teeth; that's what I call a good time!
I saw this sketchy little set-up in Gainesville today and it got me all kinds of excited!
 
4. I love dirt bike racing. My cousins raced growing up and a few years back I went to my first SORCS race with them and fell in love with the sport. I lived with my cousin at the time and our weekdays were spent working on the "dirt scooters" and the weekends were spent at the races! This year for the first time in 5 years  I missed Supercross and it is still bugging me! The braaaap of a 250 and the smell of racing gas are two of my favorite thing, yeah it's weird I know.
 
funny story: I actually got offered a job on a pro crew based out of New Zealand when I went to a GNCC race a few years ago. Cool as it was, I am pretty sure that was just the crew chief trying to hit on me haha.
 
 5. I hate wet jeans! Therefore when it rains, no matter how ridiculous it may look, I wear my bright red rain boots!
 
6. I have always wanted to be a blonde! But I have accepted that I just cannot pull that off. I got close once and it just didn't fit..
 
7. I am addicted to Chick Fil A chocolate chip cookies. They are seriously cookie crack!
& I love these little messages on the wrappers!
 
8. I love classic cars! Growing up I was always my Papa's car show buddy and to this day I love the days spent riding around with him in his '72 Nova! I was the first grandkid he ever let drive it, it is kind of his baby so I am very proud of that!
this guy!
 
9. I played soccer most of my life! I was extremely aggressive and went full force no matter how big the other person was ( I think I had little man syndrome lol) so I got hurt quite a bit and hurt quite a few people (sorry) which I am paying for now!
 
10. I call two people every single day, sometimes twice a day! My Nanny and my sister, I am not the least bit ashamed either.
 
 
11. I love kids movies! The highlight of my week last night was our date night when we went and saw Despicable Me 2, can I please have a minion!!!
 
My Questions For The Nominees
1. What is your biggest, wildest dream?
2. If you could be one person for a day, who would it be and why?
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure? (movie, tv show, music, that kind of thing)
6.What is your favorite part about blogging?
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
8. Were you named after anyone?
9. What was the worst job you ever had?
10. Do you have a secret/cool talent?
11. What was your first car?
 
Gosh y'all I am sorry this is so long and I am sorry about technical issues earlier but I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with! Thanks again to Lauren @ Peach State Of Mind for nominating me. Y'all have to go check out my real life/blogging world bestie, her blog is so much fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Loved getting to know you eve more! I am ready for The Voice to come back on already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I know I can't wait! How did your mason jars turn out?

      Delete