Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Well here we are again. I have sat here all day and just cannot think of what to write. Somedays I have so many things to write about it is hard to choose but this week I am a complete blank. So I am sorry for the horribly uninteresting posts lately.
 
I did see this Throwback Thursday link-up going around so I figured, eh why not! I decided to do a throwback of some of my favorite pictures from mine and Paul's relationship! Now I am sure there are very few people who are interested in these but it is sad fun to see how fat we've gotten much we've changed!
 
first date  
first beach trip
first UGA game
 
first Thanksgiving
first Miranda Lambert concert (it is my goal to get back to this size, ha)
Dicks Creek
Paul had just fake proposed to me..jerk
first photo shoot
 

Currahee Mountain 
 
that was our baby Levi :( miss him
 
 
the proposal
engagement pictures
 
Even though he may get annoyed with my obsession for taking pictures I am so glad I have all of these memories captured!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That picture of you guys on the railroad tracks is hot, hot, hottttt! Looks like something you would see all over Pinterest :) I love seeing pictures like this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK seriously, you are hot girl, you definitely don't need to lose weight. Love your hair and you definitely landed you a cutie :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete