Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Midweek Randoms

So I was really wanting to blog today but just could NOT get my thoughts organized for a post. Then I saw the Midweek Randoms link-up with Megan @ In This Wonderful Life and thought well that is just perfect!
 
 
 
1. I am having serious house buying fever! I am just so sick of renting and I want something that is ours. There is just one problem, location. The hubs and I cannot decide on where we want to buy. We know we don't want the city, preferably no subdivision and somewhere in North GA area. I found a house I love but it's too far North for him, he wants to live out towards Athens but I think it may be a little too far out. So for now we are working on a compromise and have decided to just go with our gut if we find the one. Any advice?
 
2. I mentioned in this  post that I love the fair! Well for a long time now I have been dying to have pictures taken at the fair with the hubs or I thought it would even be a cute shoot to do with my sister. I would also love to shoot a session at the fair whether it be family, child, engagement just whatever, I want to do it! So I am officially on fair watch because I am bound and determined that I will accomplish one if not both of those this year!
 
3. Here lately I have been getting a lot more photography business! I am blessed beyond words! This has given me just the boost I needed to get serious about my "business". I am putting together the Facebook page and yesterday I ordered some pretty adorable packaging! I can't wait to get them in!
 
 
4.Today I am wearing one of my favorite color combos. Neon coral, mint, turquoise and gold. It makes me happy!
 
5. Lord have mercy, I laughed way too hard at this. I love my husband but this is so him!
 
6. Not that this is anything new but I am seriously craving Mexican food. I wonder if I could convince our favorite couple to go on a Mexi-date tonight :)
 
Well that is it for today, I told y'all super random!
 


9 comments:

  1. #5 is hilarious - thanks for sharing! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! And I read your blog Samsung is a great choice my husband swears by them!

      Delete
  2. I feel like #5 applies in our house, as well.

    And if you mean us for number #6, then we're in :)
    Just don't mind my naked face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for going on our Mexi-date with us! I think Paul got the hint with #5 cuz when we got home last night he helped me clean the kitchen! Score!

      Delete
  3. number 5 is totally my husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that packaging! And #5 my husband, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny apparently my husband isn't the only one!

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh, fair pictures would be so cute!! Love, love, love your arm candy! That ecard is SO true!

    ReplyDelete