Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Miranda Lambert Style!

First & foremost I want to thank everyone who commented/emailed on my last post! You have no idea how much your support means to me. As hard as this is to go through having friends like y'all makes it easier. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
 
Moving on to today's post. Tonight my #1 favorite artist, girl crush & spirit animal is in town for a concert and it is the first time in 4 years that I will not be attending. (Technically we didn't go in 2011 but went to 2 in 2010 so I am giving one of those to 2011) I have been a Miranda Lambert fan for years now. I didn't watch Nashville Star but I will never forget rushing to Wal Mart with my older cousin to get Kerosene the day it came out and blasting it driving down my Granny's dirt road! Miranda's music has always spoke to me on a deep personal level, she is raw and real and I just love her! I thought I would share a few pictures from my past concerts and a few of my favorite ML songs. I tried to limit it to 5 but that is impossible and these are in no particular order!

Top 10 11 Favorite Songs
Love Your Memory
Lying Here
Making Plans
Greyhound Bound For Nowhere
More Like Her
Mama I'm Alright
Love's Looking For You
Over You
House That Built Me
I Just Really Miss You
*Bonus: There's A Wall

And this isn't even including EVERY Pistol Annie song & her duets with Blake and anyone else (seriously if you haven't heard Bad Angel with her, Jamey Johnson & Dierks Bentley you need to look it up) Told y'all, serious fan girl.

2009 with my Little


She sat down on the edge of the stage, sang Dead Flowers and bawled her eyes out. I was right there with her, I just love her vulnerability.
 
2010 @ Wild Bills with the Hubs. I forgot my memory card so the only pictures are a cell phone one and one with my camera once we got back home :( but it was still amazing!
it is my goal to get that skinny again
 
2010 again with the hubs & little! We bought our Dad & Stepdad tickets for this one, it was actually Brooks & Dunn's farewell tour and Miranda opened.
we look so white trash here...
 
The best one yet, 2012 with our friends Jordan & Garrett. I finally splurged and bought actual seats. OMG so worth the money, most definitely one of the best nights of my life we were SO close!
barely zoomed, it was amazing.
 no zoom, standing up on a chair. we were 8th row I think.
She is incredible.
House That Built Me 
 Brett Elderege, Patty Loveless, Lee Brice, Pistol Annies & Miranda (of course) singing King Of The Road.
 <3 <3 <3
Can we be best friends Miranda, please!?
Patty Loveless came out and sang Dear Diamond, I about stroked out. Patty Loveless was my first concert ever when I was like 6 years old (the beginning of my addiction). She is incredible!
 
One of the best things about Miranda Lambert's concerts are her covers. These first two videos I took at the last concert but the other one is my favorite Rod Stewart song that she always covers (I found the video on youtube) Excuse the poor quality of my videos as I was jumping around, dancing, singing, having a big ol time!





{via}

So if any of you are heading to the ATL to see this AMAZING woman perform, I hate you have fun and sing so loud you lose your voice. Just do it for me and I will be rocking out in the Sorento all the way home!

 
 

1 comment: