Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember Day Two: What Would I Do?

You may be wondering why you are seeing two posts back to back today, well that is because for some reason my post yesterday didn't publish. Well it said it did when I hit publish but I got on this morning, looked at my blog and it wasn't there. Hmm, the mysteries of the world wide web.
 
Anyway, I am doing Day 2 of the  Blogtember link-up. Today's question is, If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Now my answer is pretty cliché, but it really is a fantasy. If I had three months off from my life I would want to go to Greece to explore and take pictures. I have a couple of reasons for choosing this..

1. The beauty: Obviously Greece is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. The historical architecture and crystal blue water are something you will never see in our country.

2. My husband and I have never really been on a vacation together. We have been to Myrtle Beach a couple times and we went to Virginia on our honeymoon. But nothing really big. I think it would be magical to have that experience with him.

3. The pictures. I could spend the entire 3 months taking pictures, I am sure of it. Not only would I love to take pictures of everything I saw but I would love to do a shoot with a Grecian couple. And I would definitely hire someone to do a shoot of me and my hubs because there is no way I would pass that opportunity up.

4. The culture. I love trying new food and experiencing different cultures.

5. I want to ride on a donkey, go to a fish market, meet a hot fisherman, jump in the ocean in my skivvies. Oh wait. that was Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants. Still sounds fun though, I would just make my husband pretend to be a hot fisherman like Kostas who would save me when I fell into the water after ogling him.

{via}
Forget a hotel room this ^ is where I am sleeping!



 
 


6 comments: