Friday, September 6, 2013

Five On Friday

Happy Friday folks! Time for the Five On Friday link-up with the girls. I am going to try and keep this one short and sweet since I have been writing novels lately!
 
1} I am so excited that Paul & I get to play parents this weekend with this little guy!
His Momma (my cousin) is on a trip so we get to keep him all weekend!
 
2} I am not trying to toot my own horn here because truly all the credit goes to my model. I am so completely obsessed with Miss Ashlynn's photo shoot that we did a few weeks ago. I wanted to share a few of the shots!







 
 
3} Lord give us strength this weekend as we face South Carolina!
 
4} I posted yesterday about my Papa's advice to always keep God at the center of our marriage. Before we get married a man at our church told us about the "marriage triangle. I love this illustration and here is a nice post that goes in to more detail about what it means. (There are supposed to be two arrows pointing up on each side representing each spouse's personal growth but this illustration didn't have those)
 
5} I have decided from now on I am going to dedicate one of my five spots to a blog I am loving! I always love discovering new bloggers who are just getting started like me. So I figured I would start giving recommendations so that maybe my readers will discover a new blogger that they will enjoy!
Today of course goes to my bestie Lauren over at Peach State Of Mind. She is the reason I started blogging! We were sitting on her couch one day talking about how we always wanted to blog and she said, "lets do it!" so we did! Her blog is so much fun to read and I am not just saying that because she is my IRL bestie. You can hear about her journey as a bride-to-be, teacher, puppy mama and a die hard UGA fan. Go check her out, if you haven't already!


 
 


14 comments:

  1. My Great Aunt gave us the same God/marriage illustration right before we got married! I absolutely LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are stunning! I am in love with the shoot you did! Love the illustration too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a good weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. Those pictures are adorable! I didn't know you and Lauren were friends IRL - love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I always enjoy reading your life happenings. Thanks for supporting your fellow baby bloggers ;) I feel like almost all bloggers started 6-7 years ago, we are definitely the minority.
    Have a great weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel the same way and I love all my fellow baby bloggers! We may be the minority but I like reading our blogs the most haha. Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  5. Omg the black and white photo is absolutely gorgeous! She looks like a little movie star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a great photographer! I love your idea for #5 for Five on Friday! I am already a fan of Lauren, but I can't wait to discover new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pictures and your little girl look adorable :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of the little girl blowing fairy dust, it's too sweet!

    ReplyDelete