Friday, September 13, 2013

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday y'all! And Happy Birthday to my fuzzy other half! I am going to keep it short and sweet today because I have a million things going on.
 
If you haven't done this link up before you better jump on this bandwagon because it is all kinds of fun! Just hop on over to April, Darci, Natasha or Christina's page and join in.
 
1} Of course my number one is dedicated to my sweet husband! Happy 25th Birthday babe! I hope I get to spend 100 more with you! He says he doesn't read my blog but just in case he really does I am not going to tell y'all about my plans for tonight but hopefully he will have a good time.
Birthday muffins for my stud muffin! 

2} I just recently jumped on team IPhone and I LOVE my phone. I am not going to lie, one of the main reasons I wanted one was so I could buy cute cases and stuff. So let me just say I seriously need the new 5s in my life, in gold. Hubs can I just buy that for your birthday..for me?? Sounds legit, right?
 
3} This is seriously my jam. Who says that anymore? Apparently I do, whatevs. But seriously this song pumps me up every time I hear it, I put it on repeat at the gym to keep me going. The video is a little odd but that is Katy Perry for you, she's totally hot though.
 
4} I am adding the "Southern Blogger" button to my little blog today! I already added the "GA blogger" button so I figured, what's one more!  I got this cute little button from Rebecca so if you're a fellow Southern blogger go grab one for your little blog space.
 
5} Today's blog I want to feature Pamela over at Pamela's Place! Pamela was one of the very first people to read my little blog. She is so sweet & encouraging! Her blog is a lot like mine, just a southern girl talking about her everyday life with her Hubby & fur baby. I also just found out she has an Etsy shop, you go Pamela! So if you haven't already stop by her blog and show her some love!
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend! Mine will be busy, busy, busy!
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! That is a beautiful photo of you two. I love the gold iPhone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.gosh you are TOO flippin sweet!! You def made my day! :) Thank you! Wish we lived closer!! Love that picture of you & your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I totally just realized your middle name is Renee (from your Twitter)... so is mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys have fun celebrating your husband's birthday!! And I'm totally with you on NEEDING the iPhone 5s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Iphone do you use now? I have the regular 5, but I want the gold plated S myself! Happy birthday to your husband, y'all are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny that I also picked Katy Perry's Roar as one of my favorite 5 things too! Good Song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I still don't even have a smart phone. I am DYING to get one of the new I Phones! Especially the gold one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit, I miss the cases and fun stuff! I switched back to Android this February :(

    I must admit that the new Katy song was 'eh' to me at first, but by the third time I heard it, I was in love! Perfect!

    Southern blogger here...but a Texas girl ;) Great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with that new Katy Perry song! So catchy!

    ReplyDelete