Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Weeks 14-16 Bumpdate!



Baby's Size: Avacado!


Gender: Its a girl!!!! Miss Nora Leigh!!


Weight Gain: I went to the doctor Monday and found out I lost 4 more ponds. That's -10 from pre pregnancy. The doctor said he's not concerned about it yet but may be if it continues. 


Maternity Clothes: I got a few things for Christmas (I am wearing one in the picture) that I am loving. My pants are still too big but super comfy.


Stretch Marks: No new ones


Belly Button In or Out: In


Sleep: Ugh I wake up wide awake every morning around 3, go to the bathroom and maybe fall asleep around 4. It is miserable.


Best Moment This Week: Technically this was a couple weeks ago but since this is a catch up it counts. Finding out about our baby girl and then our gender reveal party sharing it with our families!! You can read more about that in my last post!


Worst Moment This Week: The lack of sleep and the daily throwing up acid while brushing my teeth.


Miss Anything?: Just sleep! The doctor finally said I could have deli meat as long as it is fresh and not pre packaged!!!


Craving: Still pretty turned off by food. But fresh green veggies have really Ben hitting the spot! 


Queasy or sick?: I get a little nauseous from the acid reflux but nothing too bad.


Looking Forward To: Feeling baby girl move!


Mood: Very tired but very happy!


Movement: None that I can feel but she was moving like crazy at our ultrasound! 


Doctors Appointments: We had our gender appointment which technically wasn't a doctors appointment then our 16 week visit on Monday. We had a much better visit this time with a great doctor who let us listen as long as we wanted and answered every question!

7 comments: