Friday, January 31, 2014

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday y'all! After a crazy week I am so ready to get this weekend started!




1} As everyone knows Georgia experienced Snowmageddon 2014 this week and it was a complete s*&% show. Even though I hate snow I am not complaining because we were lucky enough to be safe at home and not stuck in the chaos. I still can't believe some of the horror stories I heard but I did hear some pretty amazing ones that showed not all hope is lost in humanity! Read some of the amazing stories here.


Tuesday we got out and took a few baby bump pictures {go figure} and then quickly returned to our blankets and fireplace.



Wednesday neither of us had to work so we stayed in bed most of the day and then Cody & Lauren came over to play! After munching on some tacos we headed out in Cody's jeep to see what we could find. Even though the boys wanted to play we just took it easy and rode around. Of course we stopped for a few pics {that I stole from Lauren}.










2} During our time at home I discovered something incredible. Miranda Lambert {aka my forever woman crush} has come out with a shoe line!!! You better believe these babies will be making their way into my closet! Even though I will be waiting til I am not so front heavy to wear the heels, I learned last weekend that I am not Jessie Decker and can not walk in my usual stilettos now that I am so front heavy.
buy here






3} Keeping on with my obsession of country music. I have always been a fan of Eric Church, his music has a way of always connecting to a certain memory for me. Yes, I am one of those Peyton Sawyer {One Tree Hill reference}, I believe a song can change your life kind of people. And Eric's latest album has not disappointed me yet. The first single, "Outsiders", is one that me and the hubs love to jam out to but the latest single is what I have had stuck in my head for the last couple weeks. The video isn't really what I envision for the song but I am digging seeing him without sunglasses. I can't wait for the whole album to come out.



4}Like most girls my age I was and still am obsessed with Full House. I used to come home every single day, throw my Pochahontas bookbag in the floor and sit on my hot pink bean bag chair watching Full House. I still watch it any time it is on TV and if it ever goes completely off the air I will buy a box set because my children have to know the Tanners! Apparently this was the skit on Jimmy Fallon the other night, when I saw it I was absolutely rolling.













5} We are going to Babies R Us to register tonight. Any last minute advice Mom's? I found this article the other day that had a pretty good breakdown.
Mint Arrow











8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week, your snowy bump pics are ADORABLE! Have fun registering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout time Eric Church took those sunglasses off!!! Ha! Love him but dang! Last time we saw him in concert, he wore them the WHOLE entire time! Killed me! I couldn't stand it. It's wasn't personable at all! Love that Jimmy Fallon skit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel like it makes him so sketchy! He's one of the few I haven't seen that I would really love to.

      Delete
  3. Those baby bump pictures look cute :) Congratulations for being over half way there! By the way, those shoes looks so freakin' good! Reminds me, I need to buy more shoes haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am preggers with my 3rd, due May 15th! Stopping by from 5 on Friday!
    www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That baby bump!! Adorbs!

    PS: I love the new Eric Church song too!! I may be the only person who hated the Outsiders, so I find the new one quite a relief.

    ReplyDelete