Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week 17-19 Bumpdate!

Well I was originally going to wait until after our appointment Monday to post a bumpdate but I actually straightened my hair which calls for a picture lol. See what I was talking about with my hair?? And you can't even see the longest layer, someone give me some scissors!
 
Baby's Size: Mango!
 

Gender: A sweet baby girl!


 
Weight Gain: Haven't weighed since my last appointment but at that appointment I was down 10 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight.

 

Maternity Clothes: Always in maternity jeans and yoga pants. Still in mostly normal shirts though, maternity shirts fit weird. Funny story, the other day I decided to wear a pair of regular jeans. They buttoned fine but were Old Navy so were a little high rise. They were fine standing up but when I sat down I guess they were too tight on my stomach for little Miss Priss and she started moving like crazy! I laughed so hard because I just pictured a sassy little girl being like, "Excuse me!!!!!!". Looks like someone is going to have some of Momma's sassiness, look out Daddy!


Stretch Marks: No new ones

 

Belly Button In or Out: In. But as my sweet husband pointed out the other night, it is starting to "close" lol.

 

Sleep: I still refuse to spend $70 on a pregnancy pillow but the other day me and the hubs were in Babies R Us and he found me a wedge pillow to support my stomach. Between that and my body pillow I am sleeping much better!

 

Best Moment This Week: Feeling my very active little lady!! I felt her for the first time a couple weeks ago (the 10th). At first it was just a poke here and a roll there but it has become much more frequent and noticeable.


Worst Moment This Week: Hmm.. The muscle and hip pain are no fun.

Miss Anything?: Not really now that I am sleeping better!




Craving: Ugh I have been wanting banana split Dippin Dots soooo bad and cannot find them anywhere!

 
Queasy or sick?: I've had a couple nauseous spells and still dry heaving/puking when I brush my teeth but good other than that.


Looking Forward To: Seeing Miss Nora at our appointment on Monday!


Mood: Tired but happy!




Movement: Lots! We have a very active little girl!




Doctors Appointments: We have our 20 week appointment on Monday!!!

11 comments: