Thursday, January 23, 2014

Easy Canvas Prints Review!

When I was presented with the opportunity to review an Easy Canvas Print, I jumped right on it! Obviously I adore pictures and I especially love printing them out on canvases.
 
This company was beyond easy to work with and I was so excited when I came home and found my canvas on the porch!
 

 
I received the 8'' x 10'' canvas and I love it! Canvas prints are a great way to add dimension to a gallery wall which is what I am hoping to use this one for. The quality of the print was amazing and it seems extremely durable. I will absolutely be ordering from Easy Canvas Prints again in the future!
 
They are also offering my readers 50% off + free shipping if you enter the code 50FREESHIP
 
You can also check out their affiliate sites www.buildasign.com and www.alliedshirts.com 
for more custom products!


2 comments: