Tuesday, January 28, 2014

20 Week Bumpdate!

I know I just did one of these but we had our big doctor appointment today and we are officially halfway there!! Do you know how terrifying/exciting that is?!
 
Baby Size:
They told us at our appointment today that she is 11 oz!
 
Weight Gain: So you know how I have been saying I lost weight so far? Well guess what, today I weighed at the doctor and I had gained 7 lbs since my last appointment! Holy moly! So that leaves me at -3 from pre pregnancy weight. I can totally see it though, my belly has gotten huge!  
 

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans, leggings (well technically skinny leg work out pants {pictured} since I don't wear leggings as pants) and yoga pants. Still normal shirts.


Stretch Marks: No new ones



Belly Button In or Out: In.


Sleep: Ah it's ok, started waking up again about 3 a.m. this week and not being able to go back to sleep until about 4.
 

Best Moment This Week: Our 20 week ultrasound today and Paul feeling her move for the first time today!


Worst Moment This Week: Having to move our appointment from Monday to today. No technically that is not a big deal but to a hormonal pregnant woman who hasn't seen her baby in over a month it is a huge deal.
 
Miss Anything?: I don't think there will be a another night in my life where I get enough sleep lol.

 
 
Craving: Coke! (the soda obviously) Why do you want something so bad when you shouldn't have it! I still drink it sometimes but the way I'm craving I could drink 3 or 4 a day and that's just not me.


 
Queasy or sick?: Still occasional nausea spells and the all too frequent teeth-brushing-heaving thing.

 
Looking Forward To: Hopefully starting our registry this weekend!

Mood: Over the moon happy! Since our appointment this afternoon I have watched our ultrasound video at least 20 times.



Movement: She has been moving constantly! That is of course up until our ultrasound today lol little bit was snoozing away sucking her thumb.

 
Doctors Appointments: We were supposed to have our 20 week appointment Monday but had to move it to today at 4 because of Paul's work schedule. Then today since it decided to snow (which always means the end of the world in GA) we had to move the appointment to 1 because of the weather. While normally this would make me super excited, today it meant that my husband who was right in the middle of the snow storm in ATL barely made it to the appointment. I am talking walked in to the exam room two minutes before the doctor did. So I was stressing but the good news is he did make it. And we got to see our perfect little girl! Of course she moved around all day right up until the ultrasound where she faced away from the monitor sucking her thumb. As bad as I wanted to see her sweet little profile I love that she is so comfy and relaxed in there. And the thumb sucking was beyond precious! She is 11 oz and apparently breech at the moment but that is not really an issue at the moment. They gave us a video of the ultrasound and I have watched it no less than 20 times since we have been home. I am so glad we didn't have to cancel due to snow because I was dying to see my little girl! I don't know if it will work but I am going to try to post the video of her sucking her thumb, sorry for the butt shot at the end!
 

6 comments:

  1. AWWW this is so sweet!! Glad he was able to make it to the appointment!! You are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Half way there, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half way there! Belly growing! This means there's only 19 weeks until I get married... freaking out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halfway! Unbelievable! Precious video, she is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! You look gorgeous girl and I bet you can't wait to start that registry!

    ReplyDelete