Friday, January 24, 2014

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday y'all! I for one can not wait for this day to be over with. Working in the billing/payroll department on a Friday is a whole lot of NO fun. I really don't understand why people are so rude, obviously everyone needs money but being nasty to the people responsible for said money is not the best idea. Sorry rant over.

Well I am doing the usual link up today with Darci & the girls!


1} I have a new blogger for y'all today! Meet Brittney, we went to high school together and I was so excited when she messaged me on fb saying she was starting a blog and had been reading mine! Not very many people who I know personally know about my blog so it's always exciting when someone tells me they've been reading it! You have to go read along as she plans her wedding and hear her awesome story about how she got engaged at a yard sale!
Brittney at Southern Grace




2} I am honestly loving being pregnant! It is the best feeling in the world! The not so great thing is maternity clothes. I don't know what designer decided that the majority of maternity clothes should have horizontal stripes, not very flattering for me. On the plus side I did find a dress that works for what I need. If you missed my latest bumpdate you can read that here!


3} I have been looking for the perfect chunky pearl necklace forever now. I finally found it last night at Kohls and although it was a little more pricey than I liked, I had to snatch it up. I am sure I will be wearing it quite frequently! I included the other picture I could show you one of current go-to outfits. The shirt is just a regular chambray from Old Navy and the gold belt is from Target. I love using the little belt to accentuate the bump!


4} Yesterday I got the sweetest surprise from my Hubby. We are really not the public mushy types so when I saw this I was totally shocked (especially since he doesn't use facebook like, ever)! He wasn't sure what I was talking about when I told him he was very popular on FB yesterday because it turns out he thought he was sending me a private message lol. Nora and I are so lucky to call him ours!


5} I read today that they are coming out with Cookie Dough Oreos! Come to Momma!!! I will definitely be scooping us these babies come February!



Well that is all for me today! Y'all have a great weekend!! P.S. is anyone else having trouble attaching pictures to their posts?

13 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! Coming over from Pamela's Place... I love your blog, too cute! Congrats on the baby and wow, how sweet of your husband! Btw, I'm Brooke, a new reader/follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So glad you stopped by! And thank you very much! Nice to "meet" you!

      Delete
  2. Love meeting new GA bloggers. Heading over to check out your friend's blog right now. Cookie Dough oreos?? Can't wait to get my hands on those! Loving your sweet bump! Hope you and baby have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from the 5 for Friday link up. Sorry people are so rude. That is never fun.
    I love that necklace. I am to chicken to wear a necklace like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh it's ok nothing I can't handle! You should totally do it! My husband makes fun of me but I love them.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us! Loving the chambray/pearls combo :) Looking fab, mama! Isn't dressing the bump fun?!

    You had me at cookie dough oreos ... Feb can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love dressing the bump!!

      I can not wait for those cookies!

      Delete
  5. I loved being pregnant except for the maternity clothes too! I think I just about wanted to cry every time that I had to get dressed! Love the pearls by far though :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, me too! I have very few things I enjoy wearing these days.

      Thank you! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. Cookie dough Oreos? I will never fit into my wedding dress now...

    Love your necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! That whole not gaining preggo weight thing is over for me lol. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I love the necklace and that is the most sweetest message from your hubby!

    ReplyDelete