Thursday, March 27, 2014

26-28 Week Bumpdate!


Baby Size: Eggplant

 
Weight Gain: Up four pounds since my last appointment

Maternity Clothes: All bottoms are either maternity or yoga pants. Shirts are still mainly normal with a few maternity.

Stretch Marks: Still rubbing on the creams but still seeing the stretch marks add up. Thank you genetics.. 

Belly Button In or Out: In

Sleep: Yep that's still not happening. I have a whole pile of pillows that I sleep on and I am really starting to wish I had invested in a pregnancy pillow.  

Best Moment This Week: So many things since the last update. Nursery progress, another great doctor appointment and an adorable 4d ultrasound!
 
Worst Moment This Week: The acid reflux is back with a vengeance. To the point where anytime I cough or brush my teeth I am puking up acid. Gross.
 
Miss Anything?: Being tan!!!! I hate to admit that I am a fake baker. I never do it regularly, not even once a week but I do miss it! I am see through..
 
Craving: The acid reflux makes it hard to have an appetite but sour patch popsicles and lifesaver gummies have been super yummy!

Queasy or sick?:A little nauseous from the acid reflux.

Symptoms: Nothing new. This belly sure is starting to get heavy though! Me and Lauren went for a walk yesterday and it started feeling like I was carrying a 20 lb medicine ball under my shirt!
 
Looking Forward To: Hopefully painting the nursery this weekend.
 
Mood: Tired but happy!
 
Movement: Sooo much! I can see her moving all over the place. Now that I know how she is positioned it is fun to guess which body parts I am seeing move!
{^ more accurate picture of the bump!}
 
  
Doctors Appointments: We sorta kinda had two. I took my sister and my cousin (who is like a sister) with me to see her in a 4d ultrasound. It was so amazing seeing out little lady in so much detail and it meant the world that they could come with me (hubby was working). She is still breech but that's nothing to worry about yet. I swear y'all she is such a sass! When we started the ultrasound she had her hand over her face, the tech started shaking my belly and she would not move. After several minutes she took that hand down and smiled!! It was the cutest stinking thing I have ever seen. They also told me she weighs about 2 lbs. 3 oz.!  Then we had a for real doctor appointment on Tuesday. I had my glucose test and it really wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. They said if the results were bad they would call me if not they would just tell me at my next appointment and I haven't heard anything yet so hopefully that's a good thing! I also met another doctor in the practice and loved him too! Feeling so blessed with such amazing doctors and such a healthy pregnancy!
Look at that little grin!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Awe, so sweet! I love ultrasound pictures and you look absolutely beautiful mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful!!! Xo

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful!! Baby girl looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete