Friday, March 21, 2014

Five On Friday


Happy Friday y'all! Linking up today with the girls for Five On Friday!



{One} I know everyone is raving about the weather but OH EM GEE the weather is incredible!! I love spring, I love riding with my windows down and I love sitting outside eating my lunch! I sincerely hope the crazy drastic weather changes are over and it stays this nice.
{source}


{Two} I won! For once, I actually won a giveaway! Miranda at Life In The Lowcountry hosted a giveaway with Sweet Owl Boutique, they make the most adorable bows. Anna was so easy to work with and my custom bow is in the works, so excited!


{Three} A couple weekends ago we finally found the perfect dresser for sweet Nora's nursery! I found it for a great deal at a second hand store and with a little TLC I think it will be just perfect.
Ignore all the junk this is the picture my sister sent me from the store when she found it! 

{Four} Speaking of Nora, she received the cutest outfit ever! It is so cute I just want her to wear it all the time, I can't wait to actually seeing it on her! I also bought myself the most adorable little bracelet with her initial. Believe it or not it was only $6 at Old Navy! I actually have Lauren to thank for this since she actually spotted it.


{Five} It always seems like we go weeks at a time with no plans on the weekend and then all of a sudden everything seems to happen at the same time! Tomorrow is a prime example of that. For months I have had plans with my sister and cousin to do lunch, shopping and then we are going to see my sweet Nora in a 3d/4d ultrasound! Then we are going to my sister in law's for a family birthday cookout. Unfortunately I am going to have to miss a baby shower, a nephews first t-ball game and helping out with wedding duties. All because they all happen to be right at the same time. If only I had a few clones so I could do it all! I hate having to miss out on things but I guess that is life. I am so super excited to see my sweet girl though!


Well that is all for me today, I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I love ultrasounds!! So looking forward to our big 20 weeker next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I loved the 20 week! Just wait til you see how much she has grown, it is amazing!!!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the dresser! Found you at the link up, I'm your newest follower!

    Mandi
    Best Little Moore House in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for following along!

      Delete
  3. I cannot WAIT to see your plans for that dresser - it's lovely and it will look so pretty in Nora's room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Now if only I could pick a color for it!

      Delete