Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!!!

Happy Wednesday Y'all! Random fact: I HATE when people call say "Happy Hump Day", that phrase has always made me cringe.. I am so exhausted today, I was up until 3 a.m. editing pictures! I already had a Diet Dr. Pepper but it just wasn't enough, time for some coffee.
 
Moving on, I have a super exciting post today! It may not be too exciting for you but it definitely is for me. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I signed up for the Cara Box Exchange. This is an exchange set up by Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals and I am so thankful to her for coming up with this. Pretty much you enter and Kaitlyn gives a theme then matches you up with two partners, one to send a box to you and another for you to send a box to. You then get to know these women through email for a few weeks and then based on theme and what you found out about your partner you send them a box of goodies! The boxes have a minimum of $20 but you can spend however much you want and it is really up to you how you customize it. This was my first time participating and I was blessed with two great partners!
This months theme was "Seasons Of Life". Instead of sticking to one particular theme you were paired with bloggers who were in the same stage of life as you {single, married, mommy, etc.} and you put whatever you wanted in your box that fit where they are right now in life!
 
I sent to Tori in New York. I had SO much fun getting to know her! I like to think Tori has the life of my alter ego {haha} she lives in New York, is a designer for a major fashion house, is opening her own children's boutique & is a tattoo artist on the side! How awesome does she sound?? I really had a blast putting her box together. Head over to her blog in the next few days to see what I sent her!
 
I also got to know Ellie over at Choosing Peace, she was the one who sent to me! I really loved getting to know Ellie, we have so much in common. The box she sent me was SO thoughtful! Not only did she really take in to account what I told her in my emails but she went back and read my previous posts on the blog to get to know me even better! Now I will show y'all all of my goodies!
 
I definitely did something like this when the mailman brought this to my door!
 
The card she sent was SO sweet! This is definitely something I will keep forever!

^This happened when I opened the box!! {sorry I just love baby gifs!}
She attached little notes to every item explaining why she chose them! SO stinkin sweet!
It was so sweet of her to send baby Hank some tennis balls! He loved it so much he destroyed it in record time!
I am so obsessed with this little journal! It will be great for me to write down my ideas that float around in my head all the time!
An inspiration calendar & blank cards with Ferris wheels since I love carnivals!
Completely obsessed with the chevron picture frame! Thank you so so so much Ellie I loved every single thing in my box!
 I had so much fun with this I will definitely be participating again but my next partners better bring their "A" game if they want to top this experience!



Cara Box


 

 
 

3 comments: