Thursday, October 10, 2013

Random Thursday Ramblings

This week I haven't really had anything interesting to say. There are no photo shoot updates, no new recipes and no fun stories. So I thought I would just post some of the random things that are bouncing around in my head just for the sake of actually posting. I know you're not supposed to do that but I am pulling a Miley and saying, "It's my blog I can do what I want!"
 
First we will start off with some heartbreaking news. Monday I did the unthinkable and DROPPED MY CAMERA! It was a freak accident that left me seriously nauseated. At first I thought I just broke my lens, nope something in the body is broken. I called Paul sobbing because I thought he was going to be even more mad than I was and he simply said, "Calm down honey, it's just a thing". Sweet husband. And while I know this is true it still kills me that I messed up something so important. Now it has to be sent off and fixed, no telling how long that will take.
 
On a lighter note, we had such a great weekend! It was very relaxing. Saturday we slept late, went to our favorite breakfast spot Loretta's, watched the GA game & went to the fair!!
It was a nail biter for sure, but a win is a win.
 
We didn't get there until late and the lines were super long. So the only ride we rode was the chair lift that takes you back to the other side of the fairgrounds. There's another interesting fair story but I will save that for another day. Even if we didn't ride any rides I still had a blast playing games, sippin on fresh squeezed lemonade and just being there! One day I want to go to the Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA. It is supposedly so big that it takes you two days to see/do everything. If you know me you know that that sounds like pure heaven!
 
Sunday I went to church and had a couple photo shoots. I lied I do have one picture from those to share. One of my shoots was a gender reveal party for the sweetest couple I know! I am so excited for their little boy! I did their pregnancy announcement shoot a few weeks back and I love that they have chosen me to document these very special moments! {the first 3 are from their announcement shoot and the last is from Saturday!}


 
 
And lastly is a little TBT for you. This picture is the sole reason Paul says he hopes our children don't look like me. He says I looked like an alien. But hey in my defense I was 2 1/2 months early so I just say I was a little undercooked. And I was yawning or something in this pic.
Well hopefully I will have something interesting tomorrow for my Five On Friday! Y'all have a good day!
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your camera! One time, when my husband and I were dating, I had his camera around my neck when we were going for a walk, and I tripped on an uneven piece of the sidewalk, and fell face first. Somehow I managed to just barely hit the camera (I think I threw my arms around it?), but I still felt horrible! Glad you guys had fun at the fair, and the maternity/gender reveal photos look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry about your camera!!! I was taking pictures of the moon one night and the sprinklers came on so I started booking it with my big DSLR in my hand. Well I didn't see the divot and ate it!! I got the wind knocked out of me but I was only worried about the camera haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I think I would've thrown up ha our cameras are out babies! That was SUCH a sweet reaction from your husband!! Def helped the situation some I'm sure ;) I loooooove fairs & festivals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O
    Not your camera!
    I think I would still be crying if something happened to mine!
    I hope it comes back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah dear Lord, an alien?? Bad hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, alien? really :D my aunt was laughing at my baby pictures at some point because I looked crossed eyed in every picture. That's true though :D

    Have an amazing day!

    xo
    Kat
    fourteen5.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete