Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Cutest Little Family!

Hey y'all! I am just dropping by for a quick post today with some pictures I just had to share! I had the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite families recently and I am swooning over how great their pictures turned out. I thought we were going to have to reschedule since their little Ella wasn't feeling to well but she got to feeling better just in the knick of time. I love how Holli dressed them, the colors were absolutely to die for!










**BTW: Sorry for the image quality I once again took these off of my Facebook page!
 
There is so much love between these parents and their two miracle babies it just makes me wanna hug them! The relationship between the girls reminds me so much of me and my sister, I think every girl should have a sister!
 
Well that's all for today, short and sweet. Y'all have a good week!


4 comments: