Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday: "After" Session

So what do you do when you can't think of a single interesting blog topic? Do a post full of throwback pics!
 
I knew for quite some time that I wanted to do a trash the dress session after our wedding. Unfortunately at our wedding Paul and I only got a handful of pictures of just the two of us. (One day I will explain the many nightmares of our wedding day, this being one of them) So this just reaffirmed that I wanted to do this session.
 
I love these pictures so much and I am sooo glad that we had them done by my amazing friend Valerie Shelton Photography. We didn't necessarily "trash" the dress, Val & Paul wouldn't let me get in the water (which was my main goal when doing the trash the dress) because it was too cold. Ugh. But I do still love them!  Anyway, enough of the rambling and onto some of the pictures!























 
Sorry they're a little discolored and blurry I took them off of my Facebook, I should really start doing my posts at home with my original pictures! Well that's it, y'all have a good day!!

11 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous! The setting was perfect, I especially love the use of the old truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Perfection, really! Such a gorgeous bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For not loving your wedding photos (which breaks my heart) these are amazing. I hope you have a lot of them framed! You are very photogenic friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the very few that I have, the problem is just the very small amount that were taken :( I pretty much have an entire photo wall with these framed! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. SWOON. These are gorgeous!!! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! They turned out so beautifully, and a great way to get some more relaxed pics with your hubby after the chaos of the wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are fabulous! I hope ours turn out this good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am sure yours will be beautiful!

      Delete
  7. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete