Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oh Hi!

Hey y'all! Sorry I have been so slack in the blog department lately but life has been absolutely insane! There is so much I need to catch y'all up on; photo-shoots, amazing weekends and all kinds of Fall fun! 

But seeing as how I am writing this riding in the car at 10 p.m. (This has become pretty normal here lately, told ya we are busy) This post is gonna be short and sweet. A shop owner I follow on Instagram posted this last week and it really caught my attention. 

I really need to keep this little saying in mind because all too often I find myself thinking my simple life pales in comparison to others (especially in the blogging world). But then I stop and remember how truly blessed I am! I may not own my own house or have the latest designer bag but I have an amazing little life! 

Well I am hopping off my soapbox, turning on my seat warmer and taking a little snooze the rest of the way home! Y'all have a good week and hopefully I'll be back before it is over!

6 comments:

  1. "comparison is the thief of joy." :: truth!!

    love this post because you are real! honest! true! raw! thanks for sharing your heart, girl.

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we could all use this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all do this because we're human, but we DEF need this reminder!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very important reminder!! We all our facing our own battles too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reminder! It's so easy to get caught up in what seems like the "perfectness" of other peoples lives. It's hard to remember that people don't usually post about the hard times and the imperfectness. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a constant battle, especially with woman! praying that we keep this reminder in our minds at all times!

    ReplyDelete