Friday, October 11, 2013

Five On Friday!

Hey y'all!
 
1}So if y'all have been around here for anytime you know that I am a HUGE Georgia Bulldog fan! That pretty much translates to my entire family, especially my cousin John and his wife Jamee. They are having a baby boy next month and their entire nursery is decorated red & black. So when I got the invite to their baby shower today I just knew that baby Zane needed some Bulldog gear! I found the CUTEST Etsy shops with lots of adorable gear for Bulldog Babies!
 
• How precious are these paci hooks! She has so many different options, the possibilities are endless! I ordered Zane the red & black chevron but I LOVE the bow ones for little girls!
 

     •Does this come in my size?
•Since Zane will be making his arrival in November he definitely needs this hat to keep his little head warm! 
Lindajohnson1977

2} I know I am way behind on this bandwagon but oh well. I just picked up my first EOS chapstick in mint and OMG I am in love! This stuff is like magic on my lips!
3} I finished the new Nicholas Sparks book this week and oh how he has done it again. These books always make me cry! I am sure this one will be made into a movie but you should definitely read it before then!
 
  4} OMG Glee last night! If you are not a Glee watcher this episode was a memorial episode for Cory Monteith aka Finn who died of an accidental overdose a few months ago. This whole episode had me in tears but when Lea Michele (his on screen and RL gf) sang "To Make You Feel My Love", I bawled like a baby. I can't imagine the pain he left her with but you can see it all over her face.


5}Today's featured blogger is Kaitlin over at Harrison Homeplace! I absolutely love getting to read and see pictures of her weekly adventures as Momma to the beautiful Georgia Grace! Seriously this baby and her Momma should be on the cover of a magazine but who needs a magazine when you've already been on a billboard?! Read that story here.
 
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend and go link up with the girls for Five On Friday!
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Found your blog through 5 for Friday Link up! Go dawgs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! found you on the linkup, and i'm a new follower! :) :) def just had a good cry with that glee clip. cannot even imagine.

    happy friday, love!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! Oh it gets me every time. Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  3. I love Nicholas Sparks books, I'm going to have to download this one immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should it is so good! It is a new style for him and I really liked it!

      Delete
  4. That onesie is ADORABLE!! I have yet to try that chapstick! I can't live without my chapstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm dying! It really is awesome the mint feels so good!

      Delete
  5. My goodness I watched Glee last night and sobbed. Pretty sure my husband still wants to kill me for making him suffer through that episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know whats funny, my husband loves Glee! We always watch it together!

      Delete
  6. I missed Glee last night but can't wait to watch tonight! I have stopped watching it the past few seasons but Finn was my absolute favorite and I am still so sad about Cory. Stopping by your blog for the first time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, you have to watch this episode!

      Delete
  7. 1. Chomp.
    2. Ahhh I want to read that book so badly!!! I'm so glad that you like it! I'll have to pick it up soon ;)
    3. Go Gators. Chomp.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, you know we are part of Big Blue Nation but we have a special place for those Georgia Bulldogs too! :)) Thanks so much for the shoutout!! You're the best! :) Have a fab weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah... I love baby stuff that is sports team themed! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The EOS chapstick really is the best! My hubs even uses it, HA!
    I still haven't seen that episode of Glee but I get chills anytime I think about it. I know I will cry my eyes out the WHOLE time I watch it. Speaking of... I can feel the water works starting as I'm about to watch this video clip. SOOOOO sad!

    ReplyDelete