Monday, June 16, 2014

The Princess Has Arrived!

I mean who are we kidding, you know this baby is going to be a princess! I am so excited to announce that she is here, I have been meaning to give you a little peek of her but I pretty much just stare at her all the time. I plan on going into detail and posting a few of the 300 pictures that have accumulated on my camera in just 5 days but for now I will leave you with this. Nora Leigh was born Tuesday June 10th at 7:32 pm, she weighed 7 lb 4 oz and was 21 1/2 in long! We are home with her now and absolutely out of our minds in love! If you want to see daily pictures of Nora you can follow me on Instagram! But here are a few for now!
 





Okay, I am going to snuggle with my sweet girl now! See y'all soon!
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So happy for you - she is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, what's you IG? It says no users found. I can't believe I haven't been following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, she is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie!!! So happy for yall :) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygoodness how precious! I can't wait to read more about her arrival into the world :-) We're 2 weeks away from our due date and I still feel like we have a ways to go, it seems to be sneaking up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course she is a princess!! So excited for your little family of three! Can't wait to hear more about her birth and drool over more pictures :))

    ReplyDelete